Manish Pandey should never play LOI format for India ever again

maniac

5 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

He should never play T20s , in ODIs he's a good fringe player to have , that's it . He's always been suited for the longer formats , has an unorthodox technique and gives an impression that he will not do well in tests , but I think he will do well everywhere but England may be .His game against the short ball and spin as a combo is top5 in the country imo . More importantly he's clutch , a perfect no 6 to have in your lineup . Of all the Karnataka batsmen I rate him only behind KL for tests but anyway that's not going to happen , we have better options too but stop picking him for the wrong format .

He is a very selfish cricketer and before you bring Rohit up...he doesn’t have the turbo gear like him ...at best has a 3rd gear....plays for notouts as well....should not even be in the fringes...we have enough talent out there.

13 hours ago, maniac said:

He is a very selfish cricketer and before you bring Rohit up...he doesn’t have the turbo gear like him ...at best has a 3rd gear....plays for notouts as well....should not even be in the fringes...we have enough talent out there.

Kohli is far more selfish than him, especially, in IPL and his selfishness was the biggest reason RCB could not qualify. 

15 hours ago, maniac said:

Not every one gets lucky to play in the power plays . Like I have said , he has an IPL 100 so that means he can hit just like Rohit when hes set ( agreed after wasting 50 balls Rohit is better ) . When you take 15 overs to get set , every one can get that turbo gear . The difference is where they bat .

Lets not over do this , as bad as he is I would rate his 100 in Aus as to 5 ODI innings by an Indian in last 2-3 years .