Will take a call on my career after 2019 World Cup: Yuvraj Singh

Selectors are expecting readymade player better than Dhoni. If these youngsters are so good why are they not able to replace even Parthiv patel as standin keeperfor tests.

Lot of us have complained about Dhoni with me including leading the charge but reality is these youngsters have not even cemented a place as backup wicketkeeper in tests.Dhoni has left tests in 2014 and this 2018.Selectors are reliant more on tested failures like Parthiv Patel or Karthik which is a sad reality.

I would never have IPL as a yardstick for anything.I still feel Dhoni is a burden for a t20 side and he should retire from it but he won't do it.

Why do u want a youngster to debut first in test. May be the youngster is capable enough to play only koi, just like Mr cool.Also cool was forced to quit test, the kind of mediocrity  he served in test as an captain and kerper is unmatchable. So no he did not do any great from retiring from test and youngster dont need to debu in test to prove that they can replace Dhoni in odi.

Why do u want a youngster to debut first in test. May be the youngster is capable enough to play only koi, just like Mr cool.Also cool was forced to quit test, the kind of mediocrity  he served in test as an captain and kerper is unmatchable. So no he did not do any great from retiring from test and youngster dont need to debu in test to prove that they can replace Dhoni in odi.

I am not asking them to debut in tests but it has been 4 years since Dhoni retired and no one has yet to cement even a backup spot.

Surely they should be better than Karthik and Parthiv Patel now, if they are not then we have big problem.

They first need to be tried in easier format than test. In test at least saha is good with keeping and doesn't drop usually and take some stunner as well. Which I think is upgrade from dhoni time.

no need but they should be good enough to be back up at least.

Ashwin telling the truth. However UV fans are butthurt in the comments section. The essence of team sport is any player cannot be bigger than the team. Some people are bigger than the sport itself. This enables some shitty writer like boria majumdar to write 11 gods book. He cowrote the autobiography of the one true god and you know how silly was that book.