Only Test, Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland at Dublin, May 11-15 2018

Very impressive show by Ireland, considering this was their debut test. Eagerly waiting for Eng vs Pak, best of luck to my favorite Pakistani player Azhar Ali. I find the English team unlikable, so don't care about the results but hope AA justifies his tag of a world class test top order batsman. 

16 hours ago, Lala said:

I personally know Indians were looking to laugh at us if we had lost today. :cantstop: But we showed everybody that how capable of playing overseas and adapting to it. Our boys played well. We always back our team whatever the results are.

We are still laughing :laugh: . I thought you would win it by an innings with your bowling powerhouse. You crawled to victory with 5 wickets remaining at the last day. We would have followed more if not for IPL.

4 hours ago, Garuda said:

We would have followed more if not for IPL.

Sure, you should have followed international cricket more rather meaningless domestic league where blind fans accepting 50 meters six hitters as talent factory :cantstop:

18 minutes ago, Lala said:

Sure, you should have followed international cricket more rather meaningless domestic league where blind fans accepting 50 meters six hitters as talent factory :cantstop:

The green-envy is dripping so much from that post - its a flood rather than a drip!  Be happy that your board managed to make a few cents of profit from the retired pensioner's league - where the likes of Luke Ronchi can slap around past, present and future Pakistan "shtaarz".  

4 hours ago, Lala said:

I would if I could. Im sensing butthurt in this post here :phehe:. There is no 50 m boundaries pal. Exaggerating much. Your pappu league is a failure. I dont think anyone watched a second of it whereas IPL is watched in the greater cricket community.

36 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Tumhare bowlers Alan Donald’s or Dale Steyn’s baney Gaye hai?

That remark was sour grapes, and got the response it deserved.  Any sane cricket fan who's seen the batting of the likes of KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Sanju Samson, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Shubman Gill, heck even Dhoni, Rayudu, and Karthik - would give credit - grudgingly or otherwise.  For that genius to say what he did, was in poor taste and appropriately got the phainty it deserved.