I hate bowlers !!!

velu

So?? ?? Willie, Watson, thakur and bravo has killer short of a length ball?? None these bowlers have that length as their strength, you need pace to bowl that length and only ngidi could have did it, but was dropped lol, what is the reason he was dropped despite performance?? Dhonis fingers hurt??

Sent from my Micromax A311 using Tapatalk

Your whole rant is wasted by your wrong assumption
Horses for courses

Your whole rant is wasted by your wrong assumption
Horses for courses

Lol what?? Are you OK??,wrong assumptions?? I have mentioned both short and short of length, lol, and what do you call a captain who doesn't even know the strength of his own bowlers???

On 5/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, speedheat said:

This fool is blaming bowlers for not executing his plan properly, according to him the  plan was to bowl short length  and if you look at the bowling attack of csk, Willey,bravo,Watson and shardul none of these bowlers has good quick short delivery or short of a lenght deceptive slower ball,only bowler who can executive it was lungi ngidi whose natural length is short but he dropped him, lol, yet to see the more dumb person than dadu dhoni

@velu failed attempt, comeback with something better next time

Lol what?? Are you OK??,wrong assumptions?? I have mentioned both short and short of length, lol, and what do you call a captain who doesn't even know the strength of his own bowlers???

Dont try to cover up your mistake
You got mixed up with short and short of length

So?? ?? Willie, Watson, thakur and bravo has killer short of a length ball?? None these bowlers have that length as their strength, you need pace to bowl that length and only ngidi could have did it, but was dropped lol, what is the reason he was dropped despite performance?? Dhonis fingers hurt??

Dude .. Check this

7 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Ngidi wasn't dropped. He was injured. Go see Fleming's interview

It may help to keep up with what's going on rather than speak out of your ass

They are programmed bots. Have to churn out atleast 10 anti-dhoni posts every day.

So you never seen lee akhtar umesh etc ripping through a batter with killer short of good length ball??

Never heard anything like mitchell Johnson ripped english with killer short of length or akhtar winding down kiwis with his short of length

But seen MJ ripping england with killer bouncers and akhtar ripping kiwis with killer yorkers

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What kohli?? He instructed his bowlers to go and bowl against their strength and then came all guns blazing on them in post match?

Maybe he did not say anything at all where he should have and obviously played paplu taplus and lost all the games.

8 minutes ago, velu said:

Never heard anything like mitchell Johnson ripped english with killer short of length or akhtar winding down kiwis with his short of length emoji38.png

But seen MJ ripping england with killer bouncers and akhtar ripping kiwis with killer yorkers emoji38.png

Ok so next you will say you never saw giant Uganda mouse so it doesn't exist, whatever, there was absolutely no need to lashed out on bowlers that night for not bowling  short or short of good length, its not like that they haven't tried it, they tried but it didn't work for them, only an idiot like dhoni will come out with excuse like that.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ok so next you will say you never saw giant Uganda mouse so it doesn't exist, whatever, there was absolutely no need to lashed out on bowlers that night for not bowling  short or short of good length, its not like that they haven't tried it, they tried but it didn't work for them, only an idiot like dhoni will come out with excuse like that.

Did you say uganda Bangladeshi bot ? Your midget will prob come back from retirement to play small teams LOL and prob back to IPL to face bowling machines like yadav:cantstop:

Edited by Rasgulla

:rotfl:

Name some bowlers with killer short of length deliveries