Ramzan Ceasefire

coffee_rules

Ramzan Ceasefire  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this BJP's decision?

• Yes
    • Kadi Ninda
    • Don't care

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Army Jawan Abducted by Militants in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian

https://www.news18.com/news/india/army-jawan-abducted-by-militants-in-jks-shopian-1778675.html

2nd jawan to be kidnapped by jihadis in 2 days. Terror attacks cross 40 since declaration of unilateral ceasefire, a prominent journalist shot dead in Srinagar. Modi govt is still thinking of extending ceasefire against the wishes of every single person associated with Indian Army/CRPF. Never seen such treason just to stay in power. BJP is no different from other parties sadly. 

ceasefire will be lifted tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Modi is another  gujju in the list of many who made the fools out of Indians.. starting with Gandhi, Harshad Mehta, choksi, Jinnah, chotto Modi etc. Were people really expecting Modi Gujju to be a strong man? He has a meak personality and is all media hype. I don’t even want to write about Amit shah. This man alone has destroyed Indian social fabric. Riots after riots are engineered by this man.  Rajnath singh is good just to do Kaddi Ninda. Jaitely made fool of Indians with Demonitization drama and job growth is stalled. Most of the BJP mantris are good just to bark. It’s a Baniya-Brahmin-Rajput party and toying with rest of the Indian populace. It makes me sad when I see educated South Indians have started following this scam party.  

Casteism doosre thread me dikhaya.... Aur Regionalist hate aur assumptions yahan dikha di... Maybe that also stems from your deeply ingrained caste-ism kyoki all other castes united against jats' irrational and violent behavior to give haryana a non jat CM coincidently from bjp... And hence the Regionalist hate/mocking for modi ..

Unsolicited advice for you... View yourself as just indian, haryanavi/delhiete/whatever, hindu, vegetarian etc. forget your caste, forget tht you are a jat.. Your identity should be indian/haryanavi/hindu.... The same advice I give to my jat colleagues here at my workplace...

Edited by randomGuy

ramzan ceasefire was just to create international goodwill for India. look what happened in response. UN responded with a report against India on Kashmir. fact is no indian politicians give a damn about solving kashmir. it doesnt affect their vote banks so they are ready to keep things going as is. I have slowly started to lose hope in Modi as well. for the amount of casualties we have taken this year already, he has to respond with a much more massive show of strength than surgical strikes and it needs to be publicized to boost morale of entire country. 

Slain army man Aurangjeb’s father requested fir a retaliatory action within 72 hours...

I don’t have any expectations from Modi or Kadi Ninda Singh to take any retaliatory action... They are striving for some Nobel Peace Prize...