Scandinavian women are the most beautiful

lamellavig

3 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Scandavanian women are beautiful but the beauty of Korean, Japanese, Venezuelan, Latina, Turkish beauties is nothing less. 

Instead of going to scandavanian countries, you should go to Dubai so that you can compare them ... :p 

Sab Sundar bas Desi girls ko chhod ke.

This is called homemade chicken equal to lentil curry. 

On 5/27/2018 at 7:59 PM, Stradlater said:

What's with the grandma pics?

Start a new thread titled 'hotties in 1940s' with your pensioner buddy @Muloghonto if you get a boner for the ancients.

I protest.

Senior citizens also have the Equal Rights on Tharak :p:

When I post Zeta Jones, then I am a Buddha. But if I post the photo of young lady of your age, then I am afraid I would be called "Sala Thurki Buddha".

By the way, by no means I am a senior citizen. I may be in the generation between the senior citizens and your generation. 

At OP, the Norwegian women are phucking you because they may view you as a collector item: you know darker skin, uncircumcised penis and average or below average size. Curiosity makes them want to have sex with you especially when you are overcompensating for your pencil deek by humping furiously like a jack rabbit!! :giggle:

j/k

Edited by dandaroy

My friend who lives in Finland says that Scandinavain women are very beautiful, fit and sexy not so much about finnish women who he said are bland. I'd like to see some pictures to highlight their beauty. Poor from OP :biggrin:. Also farking hate the chitchat forum always full of political and religious discussions as though these armchair philosophers are gonna solve the worlds problems :laugh:. Keep it light and show us some Scandinavian beauties. And no not from you @velu you aunty-virus :hysterical: