Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

11 hours ago, Lala said:

At least he is telling the truth :bow:. BTW who cares biased rankings. :cantstop: You take the rankings and let us take the victory. :cantstop:

what is so biased about rankings? Rankings are based on the performances of each and every team home and abroad after playing more or less the same matches home and abroad each over a period of time.It has been just that India has been ruthless at home, almost ruthless against lower ranked teams abroad and slightly below average against higher ranked teams abroad(when I say below average  it is that despite they lost all series they lost majority of them  narrowly and others convincingly , 0-1 to NZL,0-1 to SAF,1-2 to SAF,1-3 to ENG & 0-2 to AUS) .So all these combined India prevails over others and hence no: 1 ranking  

13 hours ago, Khota said:

I understand property of transitivity does not work in sports as there are multiple variables but this was staright up loss for England to a inferior team under home conditions shows a lack of respect for Pakistan.

agree i think Eng expected to walk in and roll over pak. 

4 hours ago, Khota said:

The combination of Bumrah, Shami, Ishant and Umesh is better than anything Pakistan ever had. That includes your trundlers Imran, Wasim and Waquar.

Lol what did I read there. Either you must be on drugs or maybe Im on drugs. Dont know the difference between the real and the unreal. I just entered the twilight zone.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

This forum has some very good posters with deep understanding of the game. Mods are extremely objective. The forum comes with some not so informed posters (like me). Overall this is great place and I am thankful to everyone running it. 

You do need to take it seriously and not belittle everything you dont agree with. Instead of staright critisizing I would appreciate if you give reasons in a professional way.

This is a good forum and I love everyone here irrespective of our differences. Dont be so judgemental.

I am calling this thread for what it is. A very childish attempt to belittle the other team when they have done well. Please be better than that. Thanks

4 hours ago, Lala said:

Keep Trolling :cantstop: 

Seriously can you compare stats of world class fast bowlers with your in & out players? :finger:

This is not troll attempt. How do you use the word world class with your bowlers and call ours in and out. If you claim you have such good bowlers how come you have nothing to show for.

I have challenged my Pak friends for last 10 years and no one has accepted this. Show me three consecutive deliveries by Imran, Waquar or Wasim at more than 90 mph and I will quit calling them trundlers. They were never fast.

I have never trolled in my life and will refuse to do that. 

Edited by Khota
2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Bullsh*t. You are the most intolerent guy here. Always whingeing & crying.

You are butthurt. It is visible that it hurts you to see Pak doing well.

You are the same guy who was crying that there is an obsession with India on Pak forums- yet here you are obsessing about Pak daily. The irony.

You are the same guy that who claims lungi cricket is better than Test cricket- yet here you are discussing Test cricket daily. If you hate it, you should not be worried about how Pak performed & how Ind will perform, right? IPL is over...retire from the forum until IPL 2019.

Also Pak drew a 4 match series here in 2016.

I don’t know if you are a troll but you certainly are an emotional person. Maybe both.

Your post is butt hurt not mine.

I am the most open minded person you can come across.

There is one Pakistan related thread here and most probably ten on the green forum. Can you now explain what obsession is.

I dont like test cricket but this result was an anamoly so I am discussing it. As long as I am respectful to fellow posters I can discuss anything.

All I was trying to get that being an underdog has an advantage that is why Pakistan won. No one takes you seriously as they do India . How is that a troll? If you a problem with that why dont you ask ECB why Pakistan did not get 5 test series. Your anger should be directed towards them and not me. I am your brother.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Lol what did I read there. Either you must be on drugs or maybe Im on drugs. Dont know the difference between the real and the unreal. I just entered the twilight zone.

If you entered the twilight zone chances are you are taking some good stuff(drugs). Normal people do not go in and out of twilight zone.

And kindly quit calling Pakistan bowlers as real and Indian unreal. That is disrespectful. There is a reason why India is no1 and it has lo to do with their contributions.

46 minutes ago, MSD11 said:

I am calling this thread for what it is. A very childish attempt to belittle the other team when they have done well. Please be better than that. Thanks

This result is an anamoly. I am trying to understand that. How many times do I need to congratulate pakistan to appease people like you?

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

If you entered the twilight zone chances are you are taking some good stuff(drugs). Normal people do not go in and out of twilight zone.

And kindly quit calling Pakistan bowlers as real and Indian unreal. That is disrespectful. There is a reason why India is no1 and it has lo to do with their contributions.

I wasnt talking about anybody with that statement. Don't involve me in your trollfights. Jeez everybody is edgy on the internet these days.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Your post is butt hurt not mine.

I am the most open minded person you can come across.

There is one Pakistan related thread here and most probably ten on the green forum. Can you now explain what obsession is.

I dont like test cricket but this result was an anamoly so I am discussing it. As long as I am respectful to fellow posters I can discuss anything.

All I was trying to get that being an underdog has an advantage that is why Pakistan won. No one takes you seriously as they do India . How is that a troll? If you a problem with that why dont you ask ECB why Pakistan did not get 5 test series. Your anger should be directed towards them and not me. I am your brother.

You do realise we played a fully fledged series only two years ago. Why would they play a 5 match test series against us again? This is just a lousy attempt to discredit what was a brilliant performance.

To add add on I believe we return in 2020 for a test series, as well as playing a 5 match ODI series before the WC. But we’re still not relevant :((