Priyanka Chopra gets flak for ‘Hindu terror’ plot in Quantico

Gollum

Muslim mobs associated with D-gang started it, that's what I read. It didn't start as a riot, more like targetted killings of policemen, normal Hindu civilians...mostly by brutal stabbing. Only after the Radhabhai Chawl incident where 6 Hindus (5 of them women/girls I think) were burnt to death did we see a backlash. Of course police wouldn't be totally unbiased when underworld was behind the Muslim side and involved in killing their uniformed colleagues. Even a pidi like Rajdeep Sardesai who covered those riots said that it was instigated by minorities, he also said police force was aganst Muslims subsequently. 

I don't care about Justice Srikrishna, he wrote the foreword of Rana Ayyub's fake book and promoted it, we know where his loyalties lie, might as well make Zakir Naik write the report. Congress was in power then I guess both in centre and state, obviously some party was going to support Hindus and SS did precisely that. Hindus never start these riots, only retaliate. If Shiv Sena and police are monsters like some people claim the death tally would be like 100:1, not 2:1. Only have to see how minority Hindus suffer without protesting in Afg, Pak, BD, Kashmir and in Hindu majority areas it is even-stevens all crime considered...it is in our nature to get slaughtered without fighting back, all thanks to Gandhi who made wimps out of this community with his non-violence BS. If Hindus are provoked to take up arms one can only imagine the scale of provocation !!!!  

SS may be full of goons, thugs whatever. But they were the need of the hour in those years, Hindutva forces are reactionary elements. If everything is fair the need of the likes of Bal Thackeray will vanish. 

Edited by Gollum

@Mariyam,. I typed responses twice. Giving up. The site is screwed up.

You speak out without knowing how riots happen in India. There is always a trigger and gets corrected for some small time peace. Dec6 was a culmination of 1000s of Karsevaks shot down by the likes of MSYadav and congress govts. hence seen as an unprecedented event for Dharmics. Muslims were irked by that and started rioting all over India, esp Mumbai killing Police and many people. But the media and historical narrative is that Muslims were burnt by Hindus. It always happens in India all the time till even now in Delhi riots started by brutal killings of Hindus and then it gets corrected by more Muslims end up dying.

Edited by coffee_rules

@Gollum At the offset, I am not saying that mobs Muslims did not agitate and riot against the state,mainly the police. That was the first phase of the riots. Of course they should be identified and punished. In retaliation various arms of the state decided to against random Muslims as an act of retribution against the rioters. That is a travesty of justice. That is what I am talking about.

You may have your reservations about the Justice, but he has gone about his work quite diligently. 

Most in the Bombay HC at that time refused to take up this task. He was hounded by the Congress and the press in those days as he was a devout Hindu, and they did not want his appointment. They wanted a Justice Cardozo (sp?), who flatly refused. He was hounded by the SS after he released his findings and they disbanded the Commission and it was later *demoted* to an inquiry (which isn't binding).

His methods and witnesses and sources are all mentioned there. He had also presented saved radio conversations/ telephonic conversations between the police and various leaders.

I have linked the entire report. It includes the testimony of Rajdeep Sardesai, especially about his interviews with Shiv Sena leaders who admitted, or rather gloated about their role in the riots.

Volume II, section 4.1 -4.16 is a list of his statements. Most of these statements have been cross referenced by others /other witnesses.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:34 PM, Gollum said:

Muslim mobs associated with D-gang started it, that's what I read. It didn't start as a riot, more like targetted killings of policemen, normal Hindu civilians...mostly by brutal stabbing. Only after the Radhabhai Chawl incident where 6 Hindus (5 of them women/girls I think) were burnt to death did we see a backlash. Of course police wouldn't be totally unbiased when underworld was behind the Muslim side and involved in killing their uniformed colleagues. Even a pidi like Rajdeep Sardesai who covered those riots said that it was instigated by minorities, he also said police force was aganst Muslims subsequently. 

I don't care about Justice Srikrishna, he wrote the foreword of Rana Ayyub's fake book and promoted it, we know where his loyalties lie, might as well make Zakir Naik write the report. Congress was in power then I guess both in centre and state, obviously some party was going to support Hindus and SS did precisely that. Hindus never start these riots, only retaliate. If Shiv Sena and police are monsters like some people claim the death tally would be like 100:1, not 2:1. Only have to see how minority Hindus suffer without protesting in Afg, Pak, BD, Kashmir and in Hindu majority areas it is even-stevens all crime considered...it is in our nature to get slaughtered without fighting back, all thanks to Gandhi who made wimps out of this community with his non-violence BS. If Hindus are provoked to take up arms one can only imagine the scale of provocation !!!!  

SS may be full of goons, thugs whatever. But they were the need of the hour in those years, Hindutva forces are reactionary elements. If everything is fair the need of the likes of Bal Thackeray will vanish. 

Gandhi was messed up with his experimentation of celibacy/self control by making nude teenage girls sleep close to him. 

Buddha was another advocate of non violence but then Kublai Khan was a buddhist too, and mongols were anything but non violent. Could be that our understanding of ahimsa is flawed.

Edited by MechEng

On 5/22/2020 at 9:09 PM, MechEng said:

Gandhi was messed up with his experimentation of celibacy/self control by making nude teenage girls sleep close to him. 

Buddha was another advocate of non violence but then Kublai Khan was a buddhist too, and mongols were anything but non violent. Could be that our understanding of ahimsa is flawed.

You can't compare Buddha with Gandhi. Buddha preached non violence but never said that you should never retaliate if you are attacked.

Sinhalese and Burmese Buddhist have deskt with Islamic extremism very well.

22 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You can't compare Buddha with Gandhi. Buddha preached non violence but never said that you should never retaliate if you are attacked.

Sinhalese and Burmese Buddhist have deskt with Islamic extremism very well.

The thing is most of the understanding of Buddhism we have now is highly eurocentric one, because majority of research on Buddhism was done by British and German indologists. The secularized Buddha of the west is basically a nihilistic robot.