Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?

fineleg

Who should replace Yuseless for next match vs SL at Canberra?  

1. 1.

Agreed he is a premier ODI batsman, but he looks completely out of sorts right now. It could be a mental thing. I would rest him for a few games and try Raina instead. There is no doubt Yuvi will come back but maybe the CB series is not the time. And when there are eligible players waiting on the bench why not try them. After all, he failed miserably in tests and has been given three ODIs to show something. It is not the lack of scoring, but his approach at the wicket has been completely un-Yuvi like which tells me he is struggling mentally.

yuvraj is a very good cricketer, no doubt but no harm in giving suresh raina a chance since he is out of touch it is very pleasing to me atleast, that 50% of the poll results have been in favour of raina after all, he is the only one who can match up like him - brilliant sharp feilding, xcellent strokes and execution of shots, part time spin what more can we ask from raina

Guest whineleg
It seems the Indian contingent of fans is as aware of the difference between Tests and ODIs as our selectors. Yuvraj has been our best ODI batsman along with Tendulkar for the past couple of seasons. It would be downright stupid to even think about dropping him.
Why? This is not 'the past couple of seasons'. He hasn't made runs in the ODIs so far and I think we need someone younger.
Guest HariSampath
Why? This is not 'the past couple of seasons'. He hasn't made runs in the ODIs so far and I think we need someone younger.
Oh you need younger ?? to replace Yuvraj ? I know a player called Amit Kulkarni from Pune, he is brilliant and just 4 years old...surely you would prefer him on age grounds....the way he waves a plastic bat is amazing ! :D
Oh you need younger ?? to replace Yuvraj ? I know a player called Amit Kulkarni from Pune' date=' he is brilliant and just 4 years old...surely you would prefer him on age grounds....the way he waves a plastic bat is amazing ! :D[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

yuvraj is a class player just wish his dad lets him be i recollect a program on zee with farooq sheikh yograj singh's antics were a sight to watch on the screen dear yograj the king of punjab please let your son be himself, stop being an ass and jeopardize his career by putting unnecessary crap in his head stop rubbing your filthy apsirations on him and let him be himself and play yuvi dropped out of the SA game in the world 20-20s after he hit those 6s against england i suspect it's you behind the brainwave of him dropping out of that game citing a elbow injury

You cant take Yuvi out after two bad ODIs. Yeah that's all he had in this series. He's been a consistent performer and a match winner. Surely, he deserves more than two games. Dont mix the Test matches with the ODIs. He will come good in the upcoming games. How about adding no replacement in the poll