New trend of "Reaction" videos

FischerTal

On 6/23/2018 at 4:28 PM, Scar said:

I beg to differ, 

* It increases the visibility of the channels and their content. For ex, after watching réactions of 'what the folks' I came to know about how awesome dice media channel is. 

* It gives another dimension to the content, well I don't watch many reaction videos but someone like Jaby koay is smart, his take on content is really singular, mainly non-judgmental and from a production POV which I enjoy. 

* It's more fun to watch web-series along with reaction gangs. I enjoyed TVF tripling much more in reaction video of Jaby's than when I watched it originally. 

Idiots with inferiority complex like you are the reason that a loser like jaby is running a successful channel on youtube, I came across his channel way before he started reacting to Indian content, the firangs didn't give a sh!t about his phateechar channel but the Indians start drooling over the opinion of any idiot with a foreign accent, people like you disgust me

Edited by kira

Some of the co host at Jabby channel are hot. 

The most important thing in giving reaction is that you are really and really watching it for the first time. Almost 80 percent of the host seems to have watched the stuff before and are only interested in saying good things about India and Bollywood so that people do subscribe to their channel and they can earn money.

Reactions of Jabby seem to be honest but he is way too sweet about every trailor. He even liked Chandni chowk to China. His co host Achara has good knowledge about Asia in general. 

Faruk of Pakistan Channel is genuine guy because he seems to be offended by seeing anything against his country in Indian movie or serials. Other than these two all other are idiotic channels.

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:38 PM, kira said:

Idiots with inferiority complex like you are the reason that a loser like jaby is running a successful channel on youtube, I came across his channel way before he started reacting to Indian content, the firangs didn't give a sh!t about his phateechar channel but the Indians start drooling over the opinion of any idiot with a foreign accent, people like you disgust me

Well firstly, give yourself a pat on your back for using all 9 brain cells that you possess to come up with such diatribe. 

Point of contention : Only Indians have inferiority complex because they watch reaction videos. 

Let's put this theory to acid test, shall we?

So Americans suffer with huge inferiority complex as well, that they prefer to watch reaction videos? 

What about the Koreans? Are they having inferiority complex as well? 

So manchilds and kids suffer from inferiority complex as well? 

Moreover, I find it funny that I disgust you, yet you will probably be the first one who will run onto Padosi forum whenever India wins a match against them, to see their reaction(s). :phehe:

I always backpack a shovel, just to put keedas like you in their places. So come up with usual feces you vomit and I will reply whenever I have time for vermins like you. 

Good day!