Sreesanth haters come out of the cave

head coach

hey guys... if any of yo living in Sydney, can you help me get tickets for the Ind / Aus match on the 24th. I tried ticketek, but the stands that I'm looking for are not available with them. Is there any other channel available for booking. I wants two tickets in Churchill stand or Noble stand or Bradman stand. Please help. My email id is dinakkar@gmail.com Any useful info that yo've got, please pass it on to this id. Tnx

That was just out and out slogging by Jayasuriya in Sreeesanth's second over. Sometimes it comes off, at other times you end up looking like a fool. The short boundaries helped. One criticism that can be levelled at Sreesanth is that he doesn't quite know how to deal with it when he is under the pump. He'll have to learn to deal with thois aspect of the game.

Rubbish! He is a match winner' date=' and will be back. He lost his bearings today, and will learn from it.[/quote'] Have I ever said that he is not a good bowler? No, just that he is not the perfect bowler as other members believe when I try to offer some gentle criticism of his bowling style.
One criticism that can be levelled at Sreesanth is that he doesn't quite know how to deal with it when he is under the pump. He'll have to learn to deal with thois aspect of the game.
Definately. Short of a length at 140kph is not what to do when you have someone putting their bat through the line of the ball.
Rubbish! He is a match winner, and will be back. He lost his bearings today, and will learn from it. Watch out for him in the next match.
If PK had bowled that kind of stuff you would have termed him tripe, mediocre, rubbish. Sreesanth is a match winner for sure, but for which team he wins the match on a given day that's the big question.
I am not even sure a quick bowler can impart backspin on the ball.
Lol. Trust me, I know my stuff about fast bowling.All fast bowlers impart backspin on the ball. This counter rotation of the ball forms the basis for swing. It causes the ball to kiss the pitch and carry rather than hit the bat hard (like Alex Tudor used to) - you may have heard the term 'heavy ball' for this. Sreesanth imparts so much backspin onto the ball, that the ball tends to spend more time in the air, than otherwise. This makes his good length damn near unplayable, but shorter balls come on to the bat easily and fuller balls tend to float, giving the batsman time to react. I am not necessarily saying that it is a bad thing, just a bit of analysis.