Mohammed Shami passes yo-yo test; available for the Test series selection.

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Even before his county stint, Ishant has arguably improved.  And he's the one guy who can be relied on to give you a big number of economical workhorse overs.  As good as the bowlers can be individually, people tend to overlook the fact that test bowling units have to hunt as a pack, and maintain pressure.  Given the fact that India can't assume that Jadeja will be bowling a ton of quick tight overs, the 3rd pacer's ability to maintain control and pressure becomes quite important.  Umesh and Shami both have demonstrated a distinct weakness in this aspect. 

ye coz inbetween he has wrist issue ,thats why his seam was wobbly and fixed that in last few yrs 

On 7/6/2018 at 5:40 PM, rkt.india said:

Shami for me will stay an ordinary bowler overseas until he bowls some spells when it really mattered and win us the game.  Every time, we have toured overseas, he has flattered to deceive. Aus tour, England tour, SA, NZ everywhere.

i dont Agree dear....Shammi bowls in 2 modes 

first mode is when he bowls from 131k to 139K and he is blessed with good attacking full line and length but he fails and is taken away for runs and does not look out of the ordinary.

Second Mode is the Demon Mode when He looks like a DEMON and bowls from 135k to 148K and no one knows how to handle him , all batsman struggle and its a matter of time when they give their wicket away....

in africa , he bowled in both modes, some times in first mode and some times on second mode so when he is in the second mode he is DEADLY ...as good as Jasprit Bumrah in full rhythm definitely better than bhuvi/ishant/umesh ..only bumrah in full rhythm can compare to SHammi in full rhythm as of today...Lets see if shammi can get his demon mode quickly.

if he has cleared yoyo, i wud like to believe that he is back into full fitness and rhythm, which is great.

I'd try umesh as the new ball partner with bhuvi because umesh always had that natural out swinger and now that his control looks better so why not pair him with bhuvi in English conditions .

Ishant ,shami,bumrah are not ideal for the new ball in English conditions ,they'll most likely waste it like they did in saf.

Pandya has to step up as the 5th bowler ,he did bowl decently in saf 

I like tenidea of yoyo only to certain extent. People like Shami need to be played whenever fit. I don’t expect him to play every game in the test series due to his fitness, but if he can give us 2 good test matches, then he has done his job. 

I would love to see all Bhuvi -Bumrah-Shami-Umesh playing together in one test match at least out of 5 somehwere at some venue. It can probably happen down in test 3, 4 or 5 when we have figured our batting line up and our batting line up has been settled.