Prithvi Shaw is ready

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dhawan past doesnt matter today, coz he is playing in present . Neither shaw future skills coz cricket is played in present 

One way to look at this also is dhawan scored runs when opposition know about him, let shaw have that stats when opposition come planned against him n then take that place happily. 

Ur standard is low , i wanna give someone a place once he has past few challenges not the one season moon

Whos standard is low it's quite visible who is endorsing deadweights who were not able to win WC. Btw I also named Rohit as dhwan don't play from both end, how conveniently u left him. Anyway when dhwan came in his technique were also talked abt but it didn't stop him to perform in LOI. Btw a low iq can easily be seen here where people are asking to try youngsters in meaningless T20 and tlu r still endorsing grown ass perennial failures 

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

But Raina aaj Bhi khel rha hai hai ki Nahi,

N we all are criticising it, doesnt mean waisi 1 aur galti kro

so 2 wrongs dnt make one right 

dhoni Aur Pandey Bhi T20 khel they hai ki Nahi. How many time I said if it's weakness how he is performing everywhere and even if it is how it will hinder him to perform in t20.

Coz he is a quality player their is no denying just that oppositions have figured him just now

Wahi to kab se samjha 

It generally happens in 2nd season , which is when a players comes to knw about his weakness and thats what leads to improvement . Zyaada dur jaane ka zarurat nhin pant 2nd season wasnt gr8 but that wud have made him a better player

Samson was not opening and Kishan did not perform better than Shaw.

Samson n has opened for his franchise n done well 

Kishen success has a bigger sample size, shaw very small

They were on par and where did I say that these player should not get chance. Pata hai what's the problem with u, u would have did the same comparison had I asked for pant, Kishan and Samson the team than u would have endorsed Raydu, Pandey and Jadhav. I m just not talking abt Shaw I m talking to overhaul opening and middle order of our T20 with new performing players.

Pant kishen n samson are performing for few yrs so they have shown the consistency 

I hve never endorsed raydu , pandey or jadhav case..........

Itne bhi changes ka zarurat nhin, abhi ke liye lagta hai ki change better hoga but uske bhi issues hote hai

A good team changes smartly n poor team needs big overhauls 

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Whos standard is low it's quite visible who is endorsing deadweights who were not able to win WC. Btw I also named Rohit as dhwan don't play from both end, how conveniently u left him. Anyway when dhwan came in his technique were also talked abt but it didn't stop him to perform in LOI. Btw a low iq can easily be seen here where people are asking to try youngsters in meaningless T20 and tlu r still endorsing grown ass perennial failures 

Not leaving him, he is on radar to be on edge of being dropped. But big players will always get extra cushion 

Dhawan came after performing many yrs in domestic n it wasnt as loose as of shaw 

Low IQ can also been when u dnt respect a national selection n give it easy that to for a top team, a struggling team i can understand 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not leaving him, he is on radar to be on edge of being dropped. But big players will always get extra cushion 

Dhawan came after performing many yrs in domestic n it wasnt as loose as of shaw 

Low IQ can also been when u dnt respect a national selection n give it easy that to for a top team, a struggling team i can understand 

And what is yr assumption based on that you claim he has better technique than Shaw while he first came in. Anyway just to break it down for you.

1 I m not only endorsing Shaw selection rather talking abt overhaul of Indian T20 where some clear failures are playing for years.

2. In T20 most of the team care for WC no one take bilateral seriously so what's the harm in trying youngsters y rohit, dhoni, pandey, raina should get cushion. As u said lot of time before India team hai kisi k baap ki jagir nahi hai.

3. I was only debating on Shaw  coz u said he has been exposed.how can a player with 28 avg and 153  is exposed, where even more pathetic SRs and avg player playing t20 for years.

4. Last but not list u can take avg and stats and fought on threads but reality is we have just 1 t20 wc in 11 years inspite of having better bench strength than other teams due to friendship and favoritism. So it clearly shows low standard where people are happy with the stats of Nidhas trophy, aus b team bowling attack but still doesn't have single worth performance in wcs.

Edited by raki05
21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N we all are criticising it, doesnt mean waisi 1 aur galti kro

so 2 wrongs dnt make one right 

Coz he is a quality player their is no denying just that oppositions have figured him just now

Wahi to kab se samjha 

It generally happens in 2nd season , which is when a players comes to knw about his weakness and thats what leads to improvement . Zyaada dur jaane ka zarurat nhin pant 2nd season wasnt gr8 but that wud have made him a better player

Samson n has opened for his franchise n done well 

Kishen success has a bigger sample size, shaw very small

Pant kishen n samson are performing for few yrs so they have shown the consistency 

I hve never endorsed raydu , pandey or jadhav case..........

Itne bhi changes ka zarurat nhin, abhi ke liye lagta hai ki change better hoga but uske bhi issues hote hai

A good team changes smartly n poor team needs big overhauls 

Only pant .Samson is on and off and Kishan performed significantly only this year that too not better than Shaw I ll say on par with him. How many matches Samson has opened in this ipl. Anyway I m open for their selection I am all for pant selection as all 3 of them are keeper batsmen so they are fighting fotlr dhoni spot and he should rightly be kicked out by any of these 3 keepers....wait when was Dhoni a quality batsmen in T20. When u have just 1 WC inspite of having good team it shows urbregressive thinking and not progressive. To get selected in t20 potential and performance in IPL should good enough for youngsters but definitely should  not be criteria for matured pro who have already bolster enough internationals.

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Did i say m comparing. M asking how is he a failure by showing stats 

T20 Wc to hua 2016 men tha last, thats what m saying he has improved as t20 player in last 2 yrs 

N no one can throw a player with those stats ......

Intent alone cnt buy u a place

Dhwan stats has improved coz as said most major team don't take t20 seriously and in last few years we played lot against bd, srl and wi.

10 hours ago, raki05 said:

Only pant .Samson is on and off and Kishan performed significantly only this year that too not better than Shaw I ll say on par with him. How many matches Samson has opened in this ipl. Anyway I m open for their selection I am all for pant selection as all 3 of them are keeper batsmen so they are fighting fotlr dhoni spot and he should rightly be kicked out by any of these 3 keepers....wait when was Dhoni a quality batsmen in T20. When u have just 1 WC inspite of having good team it shows urbregressive thinking and not progressive. To get selected in t20 potential and performance in IPL should good enough for youngsters but definitely should  not be criteria for matured pro who have already bolster enough internationals.

Shaw has played to less games to even say........even he was on n then off

Samson , pant kishen have done well atleats for some time and if u look at their batting it looks more evolved then shaw's at this point

They all can play as batsman n so can karthik himself 

Which team apart from WI has 2, t20 is not an easy format...........having a good 11 isnt the only thing. 

If that is the criteria, shaw sample size is to small for him to get selected

And what is yr assumption based on that you claim he has better technique than Shaw while he first came in. Anyway just to break it down for you.

I hve seen them play. 

1 I m not only endorsing Shaw selection rather talking abt overhaul of Indian T20 where some clear failures are playing for years.

N m saying their are players in line before him, his t20 sample size is small to get him selected

2. In T20 most of the team care for WC no one take bilateral seriously so what's the harm in trying youngsters y rohit, dhoni, pandey, raina should get cushion. As u said lot of time before India team hai kisi k baap ki jagir nahi hai.

Yes m up for it , but m not in favour of dropping rohit as of now. Rest can be done with 

3. I was only debating on Shaw  coz u said he has been exposed.how can a player with 28 avg and 153  is exposed, where even more pathetic SRs and avg player playing t20 for years.

Coz he team started to use spinner, its just that no more matches were left . Had we had more games we cud have gotten a better idea. Thats why sample sie is low 

4. Last but not list u can take avg and stats and fought on threads but reality is we have just 1 t20 wc in 11 years inspite of having better bench strength than other teams due to friendship and favoritism. So it clearly shows low standard where people are happy with the stats of Nidhas trophy, aus b team bowling attack but still doesn't have single worth performance in wcs.

Apart from WI no team has 2, australia doesnt even have 1.........for the longest time i dnt think we had the bowling to win a t20Wc, lets not alone blame batting.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I hve seen them play. 

N m saying their are players in line before him, his t20 sample size is small to get him selected

Yes m up for it , but m not in favour of dropping rohit as of now. Rest can be done with 

Coz he team started to use spinner, its just that no more matches were left . Had we had more games we cud have gotten a better idea. Thats why sample sie is low 

Apart from WI no team has 2, australia doesnt even have 1.........for the longest time i dnt think we had the bowling to win a t20Wc, lets not alone blame batting.

We lost last 2 T20 coz of our archaic batting.

On Shaw, it seems u don't even got context what I said. I said t20 is not the format to judge batsmanship otherwise half of England and Wi team is full of tullebaz. And let's say even if he has some weakness against spinner( I don't believe though) T20 is not the format to judge it and player who is weeker against spinner can't score run in longer format which he clearly did so far.

Note: Shaw is one among the youngster who should be in line for selection not just only one.

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

We lost last 2 T20 coz of our archaic batting.

On Shaw, it seems u don't even got context what I said. I said t20 is not the format to judge batsmanship otherwise half of England and Wi team is full of tullebaz. And let's say even if he has some weakness against spinner( I don't believe though) T20 is not the format to judge it and player who is weeker against spinner can't score run in longer format which he clearly did so far.

Note: Shaw is one among the youngster who should be in line for selection not just only one.

M not only talkig about weekness against spin , he ll have problem against moving ball to n more then rohit n dhawan currently. Neways i knw its patta in t20 but still my reservation against him

1. i want him to play more to  get polished

2. their are players before him in line 

Lets agree to disagree, coz now we are repeating our points 

Also whats tullebaaz??

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Did u see sa T20 bowling attack. Team is good but bowling attack was not same as test or odi attack.

With dhawan it was never about him against quality bowling in t20, the probelm was he was not playing well the format be it any opposition

Now it seems he has figured him game out in the format

With dhawan it was never about him against quality bowling in t20, the probelm was he was not playing well the format be it any opposition

Now it seems he has figured him game out in the format

Let's hope so .

M not only talkig about weekness against spin , he ll have problem against moving ball to n more then rohit n dhawan currently. Neways i knw its patta in t20 but still my reservation against him

1. i want him to play more to  get polished

2. their are players before him in line 

Lets agree to disagree, coz now we are repeating our points 

Also whats tullebaaz??

Hacks are also called tullebaz like half of wi T20 player and Roy and Maxwell from England and Aus are prime example of succesdful tullebaz.

On 7/7/2018 at 3:16 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IMO root n hameed looked far tighter then shaw , as i feel same with gil he is a far better batsman then shaw at this point 

totally agree...

Having said that shaw seems to have lots of talent... But inclusion into the indian team is little far fetched at this point of time. He has to prove the same in the second season and he will be undisputed opener across all formats. Moreover, he is coming from mumbai and that makes his entry even more faster & easier...

Imagine what would happen if GILL was from Mumbai...

I am fine to try him but for whom? Idhr Rahul is not able to make it into team consistently and neither Karthik who won us a brilliant series. These youngsters perhaps have done their bit and we can just tell them well done but you must wait. Since there is not muc room left to play them in a short 3 match series. 

Only ones who can be tried right now are all rounders like Krunal etc or some bowler. 

I am fine to try him but for whom? Idhr Rahul is not able to make it into team consistently and neither Karthik who won us a brilliant series. These youngsters perhaps have done their bit and we can just tell them well done but you must wait. Since there is not muc room left to play them in a short 3 match series. 

Only ones who can be tried right now are all rounders like Krunal etc or some bowler. 

Neither Rahul nor Karthik belong to Mumbai / Delhi. But this guy is born with silver spoon. ( I mean born in Mumbai). So, he will be given ample opportunities until he is settled. Just like our Rohit gets...

Poor Rahul needs to do couple of mistakes to be mercilessly thrown out of team.

Having said all this, shaw is a talent which needs to be persisted with....but definitely, he is behind Rahul

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk