Pakistan Elections 2018 | Imran Khan becomes Pakistan Prime Minister

Asim

Its interesting to see that PML(N) got similar vote percentage to PTI this election in 2013 at around 32% but due to concentrated nature PML (N) crossed majority.

Imran khan has chosen to ally it seems with MQM. Not sure thats a natural choice. Maybe Pak posters can explain. 

I dont think given his numbers Imran can make wholesales changes. But he can cut down on courruption

The MQM he tied up is a new MQM which has practically ditched the exiled chief Altaf Hussain...

Narendra Modi congratulates Imran Khan, says he hopes 'democracy takes deeper roots' in Pakistan under PM-in-waiting
https://www.firstpost.com/india/narendra-modi-calls-imran-khan-pm-congratulates-pakistan-pm-in-waiting-says-he-hopes-democracy-will-take-deeper-roots-4853591.html

In Modi-Imran Khan Call, Talk of a 'Joint Strategy' for Progress in Bilateral Ties
https://thewire.in/external-affairs/narendra-modi-imran-khan-india-pakistan

17 hours ago, asterix said:

The MQM he tied up is a new MQM which has practically ditched the exiled chief Altaf Hussain...

still the MQM ideology remains the same no matter what faction.

he Pakistan muslim league all split into personality based factions but still had same core center right ideology.

22 hours ago, Asim said:

^ these incidents are not even 20% of whatever happened throughout polling day and counting 2013

I don't think it is any where good enough excuse for the rigging that has been done by the election commission as I mentioned above. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't think it is any where good enough excuse for the rigging that has been done by the election commission as I mentioned above. 

1. if rigging at any level happened, who got to be blamed? Khan sitting behind opposition kept saying we need to improve Election Commission, N and PP sitting in govt and opposition hardly ever bothered in last 5,10 years and today all of them are crying for Election Commission...

2. Even the so-called 'powers' who according to many, manipulated and pre-rigged elections, got badly defeated by vote... everyone said PSP, Nisar, Jeep, independents, Molanas are all 'establishment' players, will win big and play massive role... what happened at the end? All of them literally got vanished...

2. Anyways, what else result anyone expected? Every poll, journalists, TVs and even politicians themselves were giving exactly the same predictions

i. KPK: IK will get even stronger... He did

ii. Punjab: PTI and N are neck-to-neck, sielent voter will decide... exactly the same happened, PTI got 111m, N got 105m

iii. Sindh: PPP, same happened

iv: BAP and others: same happened

only unexpected thing happened is: voters probably for the first time went totally against religious parties, indipendent power-players and extreme-elements etc... which was another positive side...

Finally, most of neutral foreign observers reported Overall elections were better than 2013, yes obv still alottt to improve...

3 hours ago, Asim said:

1. if rigging at any level happened, who got to be blamed? Khan sitting behind opposition kept saying we need to improve Election Commission, N and PP sitting in govt and opposition hardly ever bothered in last 5,10 years and today all of them are crying for Election Commission...

The Dark State. 

It  is the Dark State who rigged these elections. 

Every one is helpless against the Dark State. 

3 hours ago, Asim said:

2. Even the so-called 'powers' who according to many, manipulated and pre-rigged elections, got badly defeated by vote... everyone said PSP, Nisar, Jeep, independents, Molanas are all 'establishment' players, will win big and play massive role... what happened at the end? All of them literally got vanished...

Dark State was supporting Imran Khan. 
And Imran Khan also totally played the stooge of the Dark State all the time. 

All the banned Jihadi Outfits were allowed to take part in the elections by the Dark State. It was against the law, but still not a single voice came out of the mouth of Imran Khan against it. 

Although there is a danger that Pakistan could land into the black list due to the participation of the banned outfits and releasing of their assets, still Imran Khan uttered not a single word. 

Nothing wrong in arresting Nawaz Sharif in the criminal cases. But the way the Dark State played it's role during all this process, then it shows that the Dark State is above the law. They are even ruling upon the Judiciary. 

3 hours ago, Asim said:

2. Anyways, what else result anyone expected? Every poll, journalists, TVs and even politicians themselves were giving exactly the same predictions

i. KPK: IK will get even stronger... He did

ii. Punjab: PTI and N are neck-to-neck, sielent voter will decide... exactly the same happened, PTI got 111m, N got 105m

iii. Sindh: PPP, same happened

iv: BAP and others: same happened

only unexpected thing happened is: voters probably for the first time went totally against religious parties, indipendent power-players and extreme-elements etc... which was another positive side...

Finally, most of neutral foreign observers reported Overall elections were better than 2013, yes obv still alottt to improve...

I have already mentioned my proofs in the post above upon the Election Commission where it rigged, went against it's own laws, counting was not done in front of the polling agents etc. 

Off course it was not possible for the Dark State to give Imran Khan all the seats. But they rigged on the enough seats according  to the plan, and thus now hindering the recount and going against the laws themselves. And no one could challenge them. 

On 7/30/2018 at 8:04 AM, Asim said:

^ these incidents are not even 20% of whatever happened throughout polling day and counting 2013

What about the pre-poll day interference by PakMil though.  At the end of it all, I'm still slightly hopeful about Imran due to a belief in his good intentions and being an optimist in general - but its undeniable that PakMil systematically went after the other 2 'big' parties in the months before the election, especially the PML.  So for anyone to claim that the elections were "free and fair" because there were minimal or few incidents on actual election day, is quite silly.  

In fact, the actual EU report that is being cited to claim that the elections were good is in fact, slamming them!

The EU has piled further pressure on Pakistan’s likely next prime minister, Imran Khan, after his country’s disputed general election, noting a “lack of equality of opportunity” and “systematic attempts to undermine the ruling party” ahead of the vote.

Michael Gahler, chief of the European Union election observer mission, told a press conference in Islamabad that his 120-strong team observed no rigging on election day – but in serious criticisms that will cast a shadow over the formation of the new Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government led by the former international cricketer, Gahler said that pressure on the media, “far stronger” efforts than usual to encourage switching parties and “judicial conduct” had all negatively influenced the vote.

“We have concluded there was a lack of equality of opportunity,” he said, adding that the overall process was “not as good” as in 2013.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/27/pakistan-election-imran-khan-official-results-win-coalition

Edit:

Edited by sandeep

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The Dark State. 

It  is the Dark State who rigged these elections. 

Every one is helpless against the Dark State. 

Dark State was supporting Imran Khan. 
And Imran Khan also totally played the stooge of the Dark State all the time. 

All the banned Jihadi Outfits were allowed to take part in the elections by the Dark State. It was against the law, but still not a single voice came out of the mouth of Imran Khan against it. 

Although there is a danger that Pakistan could land into the black list due to the participation of the banned outfits and releasing of their assets, still Imran Khan uttered not a single word. 

Nothing wrong in arresting Nawaz Sharif in the criminal cases. But the way the Dark State played it's role during all this process, then it shows that the Dark State is above the law. They are even ruling upon the Judiciary. 

I have already mentioned my proofs in the post above upon the Election Commission where it rigged, went against it's own laws, counting was not done in front of the polling agents etc. 

Off course it was not possible for the Dark State to give Imran Khan all the seats. But they rigged on the enough seats according  to the plan, and thus now hindering the recount and going against the laws themselves. And no one could challenge them. 

checked those 'proved', that's why asked it's not even 20% of whatever used to happen earlier...

the stats you mentioned and stuff about rejected votes, I'd ask did you checked same stats for 2013?

baqi, "Dark state" is easiest target and every time every loser got to say same...

Indeed there are manipulations been made pre-elections Every Time but ultimately its voter who gives the verdict...

I mean tell me honestly what else results u were expecting this time? be it federal or any province...

5 hours ago, Asim said:

checked those 'proved', that's why asked it's not even 20% of whatever used to happen earlier...

the stats you mentioned and stuff about rejected votes, I'd ask did you checked same stats for 2013?

baqi, "Dark state" is easiest target and every time every loser got to say same...

Indeed there are manipulations been made pre-elections Every Time but ultimately its voter who gives the verdict...

I mean tell me honestly what else results u were expecting this time? be it federal or any province...

You are talking as 20% is not a crime. 

You are talking as 20% change of result could not change the governing party in the centre and in Punjab. 

There was criticism upon the rejected votes in 2013 and Imran Khan did dharna upon it. But this time, when rejected votes are even more, then all is Halal.

And there is no answers to my questions regarding rigging the be Dark State when they all together expelled the polling agents and didn't even count the votes in their presence. This amount of rigging is unprecedented in the history of Pakistan. Alone this makes whole election null and void. 
Please read my objections above and give answers to all of them and not avoid these questions. 

I am not concerned about the results and which party has won, but I am concerned about the role of Dark State in Pakistan where it has gone above the law. 

Please read this article of Salim Safi to see this role of the Dark State, and tell me what do you think about it. 

https://jang.com.pk/news/528575

Imran Khan supporters are not taking care of the State of Pakistan. For them the rigging by the Dark State is Halal this time while it was in the favour of Imran Khan. 

All anchors and Media people are feeling ashamed of themselves while during whole elections they didn't tell the truth to the people of Pakistan. And they all had to tell the lies due to the pressure of the Dark State. 

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Imran Khan supporters are not taking care of the State of Pakistan. For them the rigging by the Dark State is Halal this time while it was in the favour of Imran Khan. 

All anchors and Media people are feeling ashamed of themselves while during whole elections they didn't tell the truth to the people of Pakistan. And they all had to tell the lies due to the pressure of the Dark State. 

I reckon Imran Khan won due to majority support from the people. I mean if this wasn't the case, then where is the uproar from the public that we saw in 2013 when massive rigging happened? Also if the military was involved to such an extent, then why not give PTI more seats so they can form a majority government? 

4 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

I reckon Imran Khan won due to majority support from the people. I mean if this wasn't the case, then where is the uproar from the public that we saw in 2013 when massive rigging happened? Also if the military was involved to such an extent, then why not give PTI more seats so they can form a majority government? 

Imran got much less votes than the combined votes of PPP and N-league. Forget about other religious parties and MQM-P. 

And military could not give ample majority to Imran Khan while this would have brought full time anger against them and protests and all over the world they would be criticized badly. So, they had to do only so much rigging that they could have digested too. 

3 hours ago, asterix said:

^ I agree... of whatever feedback I got from my local butchers in UK, most of the public NRP public and their folks back home were rooting for a change and IK...

They look very happy and satisfied with the outcome...

It is already clear that oversees Pakistanis support Imran, but this is not the case in the backward areas of Pakistan where electables win the votes and seats. 

Although Imran Khan this time included all the corrupt electable Lotas in his party, but still he was not able to get the simple majority in the parliament. 

I am critical upon a lot of actions of Imran Khan, but still he is one eyed king among the blind leaders of Pakistan. 

But real problem is this that these elections have given full Power to the Pak Army to act Above The Law. It is not good for Pakistan. 

For example, Army this time gave full liberty to the banned Jihadi outfits to take part in the elections and unfroze their assets. But no one could ask Army any question while Army is not above the law and not answerable to the people of Pakistan. And leaders like Imran Khan are stooge of the Army and instead of protesting upon it, he let his companions to lick the feet of the banned outfits in order to get more votes. 

Here is No. 2 of Imran Khan's party Jahangir Tareen licking the feet of Muawiyyah Azam (leader of banned terrorist outfit) in order to get the votes. 

Dj_X3of_LX4_AAQLym_1.jpg

It is impossible to forgive Imran Khan for such crimes. 

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/imran-khan-invites-aamir-khan-sunil-gavaskar-kapil-dev-to-oath-ceremony-1893580

Some liberals in India are rejoicing that he ignored Modi. 

Imran Khan, Pakistan's prime minister-to-be, has invited actor Aamir Khan and former cricketers Sunil Gavaskar, Kapil Dev and Navjot Singh Sidhu to his oath-taking ceremony on August 11. Mr Sidhu accepted the invitation, calling Imran Khan "a man of character".

"It is a great honour and I accept the invitation. Men of genius are admired, men of power are feared but men of character are trusted. Khan Sahab is a man of character. He can be trusted," said Mr Sidhu, also a cricketer-turned-politician like Imran Khan.

15 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

You are talking as 20% is not a crime. 

You are talking as 20% change of result could not change the governing party in the centre and in Punjab. 

There was criticism upon the rejected votes in 2013 and Imran Khan did dharna upon it. But this time, when rejected votes are even more, then all is Halal.

And there is no answers to my questions regarding rigging the be Dark State when they all together expelled the polling agents and didn't even count the votes in their presence. This amount of rigging is unprecedented in the history of Pakistan. Alone this makes whole election null and void. 
Please read my objections above and give answers to all of them and not avoid these questions. 

I am not concerned about the results and which party has won, but I am concerned about the role of Dark State in Pakistan where it has gone above the law. 

Please read this article of Salim Safi to see this role of the Dark State, and tell me what do you think about it. 

https://jang.com.pk/news/528575

well, you do not seem interested to take it rationally considering ground realities... u r ignoring my questions despite I agree yes there's been a role u mentioning just like every previous time but I told how it still can't be a decisive role...

- u'd totally consider Nawaz 13m legit in 2013 but putting everything on deep state if Khan gets 17m in 2018

- u'd totally consider 2013's 1.6m rejected votes as legit but same 1.6 rejected which is even lesser % in 2018, is deep state

- constituencies with 15k, 20k, even 25k rejected votes in 2013 are totally fine but 4-6k in close contests 2018 are deep state...

RIP Logic

and looks like u'll never respond on, What else result u were actually expecting in Federal or any Province?

8 hours ago, Asim said:

well, you do not seem interested to take it rationally considering ground realities... u r ignoring my questions despite I agree yes there's been a role u mentioning just like every previous time but I told how it still can't be a decisive role...

Why are tying Rigging with decisive role? 

And indeed final results become decisive where with difference of some votes Imran Khan is able to form the government in the centre and in Punjab. I wonder why you are unable to see the Rigging and then decisive role it has been playing here. 

8 hours ago, Asim said:

- u'd totally consider Nawaz 13m legit in 2013 but putting everything on deep state if Khan gets 17m in 2018

I have not blamed the rigging upon the deep state due to the number of votes. 

But the blame comes when the deep state expels the polling agents and counting has been done in their absence which is totally against the law and makes the election null and void,

You have been constantly blaming me for this and for that, but has never answered the single important question which is an ample proof of the rigging and the participation of the Deep State, which is acting above the law, and not answerable to any one. 

And you have not answered why the Form 45 was not given to the polling agents?

And you have still not answered why the Elections commission under the pressure of the deep state denying the counting in all those constituencies where the margin of defeat is less than 5% of total  votes? 

How come you never answer these direct questions and keep on blaming me on the bases of your conjectures? 

8 hours ago, Asim said:

- u'd totally consider 2013's 1.6m rejected votes as legit but same 1.6 rejected which is even lesser % in 2018, is deep state

It was PTI who was claiming rigging in 2013 due to the the rejected votes. But now in 2018, the rejection of votes becomes Halal and no rigging for PTI. Is it not strange?

8 hours ago, Asim said:

and looks like u'll never respond on, What else result u were actually expecting in Federal or any Province?

What to respond upon the conjecture? 

Who knows the exact votes without rigging? 

Please tell me the result without rigging and I accept it. 

My issue is not PTI or N-league, but my issue is the rigging by the deep state. 

When the deep state rigs in 2013, then it was Haram for PTI supporters. But when the deep state rigs in 2018, then it becomes Halal for them. It is known as double standards. 

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Why are tying Rigging with decisive role? 

And indeed final results become decisive where with difference of some votes Imran Khan is able to form the government in the centre and in Punjab. I wonder why you are unable to see the Rigging and then decisive role it has been playing here. 

I have not blamed the rigging upon the deep state due to the number of votes. 

But the blame comes when the deep state expels the polling agents and counting has been done in their absence which is totally against the law and makes the election null and void,

You have been constantly blaming me for this and for that, but has never answered the single important question which is an ample proof of the rigging and the participation of the Deep State, which is acting above the law, and not answerable to any one. 

And you have not answered why the Form 45 was not given to the polling agents?

And you have still not answered why the Elections commission under the pressure of the deep state denying the counting in all those constituencies where the margin of defeat is less than 5% of total  votes? 

How come you never answer these direct questions and keep on blaming me on the bases of your conjectures? 

It was PTI who was claiming rigging in 2013 due to the the rejected votes. But now in 2018, the rejection of votes becomes Halal and no rigging for PTI. Is it not strange?

What to respond upon the conjecture? 

Who knows the exact votes without rigging? 

Please tell me the result without rigging and I accept it. 

My issue is not PTI or N-league, but my issue is the rigging by the deep state. 

When the deep state rigs in 2013, then it was Haram for PTI supporters. But when the deep state rigs in 2018, then it becomes Halal for them. It is known as double standards. 

hogya?

Now imagine, its 24th July 2018,

Q is: who YOU THINK tomorrow going to win Pakistan Elections 2018?

18 hours ago, Asim said:

hogya?

Now imagine, its 24th July 2018,

Q is: who YOU THINK tomorrow going to win Pakistan Elections 2018?

You have once again not answered the direct questions about Election Commission going against it's own laws. 

And every one was able to imagine on 24th of July 2018 that that party is going to win to whom the deep state was supporting even before the elections by imprisoning it's opponents and putting all type of pressure upon them. 

You people are only seeing at the win of PTI. But you are unable to see that the people of Pakistan have been defeated by the deep state, which is playing above the law and no one could challenge them.