MM, Rajeev et.al shud NEVER start match threadz !!!

fineleg

Honestly, all this talk of Brahmastra and Kamasutra is Horse-Sh!t. Someone is playing a cricket match somewhere and here are, shifting blame amongst people for mistakes which we didnt even make in the first place. I mean, How would Virender Sehwag or Tillekeratne Dilshan know who opened the match thread ? Its not like they check ICF before start of every match and say " YeSSSSSSSSSS, Tics has opened the thread, We are winning today". Get Real guys, please. From here on, we shoud ask Feed to open all match threads :D

MM, Relax :D This is not a very seriouz thing. I just started this on the spur of the moment, and I agree with you - thread starter doeznt decide the fate of matchez. It is decided by what Sreegarkar wantz to bowl. Simple. You are hereby exonerated and can create many match threadz from now on :thumbs_up:

Honestly, all this talk of Brahmastra and Kamasutra is Horse-Sh!t. Someone is playing a cricket match somewhere and here are, shifting blame amongst people for mistakes which we didnt even make in the first place. I mean, How would Virender Sehwag or Tillekeratne Dilshan know who opened the match thread ? Its not like they check ICF before start of every match and say " YeSSSSSSSSSS, Tics has opened the thread, We are winning today". Get Real guys, please. From here on, we shoud ask Feed to open all match threads :D
Oh cmon....it's all lil bit of fun and banter...do you really think folks around here take it so seriously?....relax:haha:
MM, Relax :D This is not a very seriouz thing. I just started this on the spur of the moment, and I agree with you - thread starter doeznt decide the fate of matchez. It is decided by what Sreegarkar wantz to bowl. Simple. You are hereby exonerated and can create many match threadz from now on :thumbs_up:
Oh cmon....it's all lil bit of fun and banter...do you really think folks around here take it so seriously?....relax:haha:
Ok ok no tensan... :giggle:
Look...all of you....I know I am using humor in a scathing way against Sreeshanth...but what the heck' date=' when we lost an ODI , purely based on 10 min of cricket, frustration has to find an outlet for all Indian fans... and thats why I was so pissd off with him, and that name spontaneously appealed to me ( with refernce to we all know who....he whose name shall never find place in any Indian 11 etc).... :D[/quote'] Yez he wont mind being called a moron, but to be called Sreegarkar - thats like Salil-ed- SS will pick up a fight :D
In the honour of this thread, I should start the next Indian match thread did I hear a loud NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I warned you when you started Ind-SL game thread, that you will face our wrath if India lose. If you still insist you got the 'luck' that will help India win, then so be it. But be prepared to be under guillotine, if India happen to lose again :angry_smile::angry_smile::finger::D