Short term fix for 3rd test

I want kohli to be out of 3rd test. All impostors including cheerleader will stand exposed . That's the best short term fix. We need to lose this real bad like minnows so that the power with kohli gets clipped.  At least we might stand a chance with world cup. My gut says they might sack shastri and request rahul to coach till world cup.

No way kohli can throw his tantrums around dravid.

Ugh.
Dravid will never coach Kohli and Dhoni apparently doesn't like Dravid.
Soooo...

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

To be frank, I feel like Bumrah should be rested for Trent Bridge but they are rushing him in due to panic

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Try this lineup

Pujara

Rahul

Rahane

Kohli

Nair

Pant

Pandya

Ashwin

Umesh

Ishant 

Shami

No point playing a never was like DK, has been Vijay and Dhawan in these conditions. Mind you this lineup might get beaten but atleast might as well give chances to the others in this lost cause. Also after the 3rd test, send back DK/Vijay/Dhawan/Thakur/Kuldeep and bring in two Pacers(siraj being one) and three young batsmen. Atleast give youngsters some exposure against a top team in these conditions . Of course this is all wishful thinking. 

On 8/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, mishra said:

Agree with most. But Bhumrah should be fit now. We are not going to get a pitch where there is even slight chance for Ashwin. Opponets are simply scared of him.

So we should be prepared to play Ashwin or not to play Ashwin depending upon pitch

We have to play ashwin for his batting.:((

I think karun nair may replace Pujara ,

Pant will replace Karthik is also kinda Sure.

shikhar dhawan or karun Nair will replace Murli Vijay.

Bumrah will replace Kuldeep Yadav is Sure.

if Virat is unfit then Ashwin may captain and Pujara may get another chance.

bumrah ishant shammi and hardik could be the pace attack ,if shammi and bumrah bowl well , we have chance as Ishant aims to only beat a batsman and Hardik is not bowling at his best to be considered as a 4th pacer.