ICF gossip thread !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Fun fact :
Viacom and SLB paid Karni Sena and related people to do carnage in order to promote their movie..
Else they wouldn't have been able to get the humongous amount of budget-180 crores, back

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Most people who follow the bollywood news knew this . The karni sena was sponsored by INC to defame BJ. 

But BJP is ready to take udta teer party. :facepalm:

SLB got sympathy and publicity and BJP got negativity. I was watching a british show on the process of bollywood film making few days ago and they explicitly mentioned ruling political party. 

Turns out the film had content exactly opposite of what people were protesting. 

9 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Fun fact :
Viacom and SLB paid Karni Sena and related people to do carnage in order to promote their movie..
Else they wouldn't have been able to get the humongous amount of budget-180 crores, back

The movie wasn't even that good. Bajirao is better

Most people who follow the bollywood news knew this . The karni sena was sponsored by INC to defame BJ. 
But BJP is ready to take udta teer party. :facepalm:
SLB got sympathy and publicity and BJP got negativity. I was watching a british show on the process of bollywood film making few days ago and they explicitly mentioned ruling political party. 
Turns out the film had content exactly opposite of what people were protesting. 

About INC - they are doing everything to bring BJP down. But BJP IT cell has nailed one thing - they've managed to make everybody believe that Rahul Gandhi is an idiot(which he is BTW)

Umm ,originally SLB, Viacom PRUand Karni sena had an agreement that they'll protest to spread the word about the movie so that people are lured into the hall.
BJP was also a party in this dialogue - they agreed to ban the movie in some states to make the fruit even more forbidden..

However, INC hijacked the protests in middle and paid the Karni Senas to attack the public and helped to deflect the blame on BJP.
SLB got creeped out as he didn't want to be in the bad books of Shah-Modi and used these incidents to cut the pay of Karni Sena by letting the protests to escalate more than they should've.
Looool

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

About INC - they are doing everything to bring BJP down. But BJP IT cell has nailed one thing - they've managed to make everybody believe that Rahul Gandhi is an idiot(which he is BTW)

Umm ,originally SLB, Viacom PRUand Karni sena had an agreement that they'll protest to spread the word about the movie so that people are lured into the hall.
BJP was also a party in this dialogue - they agreed to ban the movie in some states to make the fruit even more forbidden..

However, INC hijacked the protests in middle and paid the Karni Senas to attack the public and helped to deflect the blame on BJP.
SLB got creeped out as he didn't want to be in the bad books of Shah-Modi and used these incidents to cut the pay of Karni Sena by letting the protests to escalate more than they should've.
Looool

Why is there a lot of backlash for Rahul eating non-veg? I know a lot of Indians don't eat it. My brother's gf is Indian and we went to a restaurant where she was eating veg and I was eating non veg which made me feel bad.