Bhuvneshwar Kumar is Overrated in ODIs?

Nikola

I was surprised as well but on the field it happens.
CoolDeep is supposed to be a nice guy and is really earnest according to people who worked with him in Team KKR but I guess he wants to get into Kohli's good books by showboating.
There was news of him negotiating to hang out with that Miss World Manushi Chillar

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

“The preparation remains the same (for a match against Pakistan) but you want to do well against Pakistan as it is a high profile match. Performing well against Pakistan helps improve my confidence because of the kind of rivalry we have had with them.”

“ I am feeling good that I won the ‘Man of the match’ award. Our win over Hong Kong was not convincing but the way we improved against Pakistan augurs well for the bowling unit.,” the bowler said when asked about his performance.

“I was very nervous during the match against Hong Kong as I kept thinking about my injury. I was scared if I get injured again. I started feeling confident after bowling a few overs against Hong Kong and that helped me prepare for the match against Pakistan.”