Too much hate for few bowlers?

Nikola

39 minutes ago, Nikola said:

If you make debut tomorrow for india and every one is praying for you to get hit and fail badly then what would you call it? 

I would guess that the debutant age is greater than 32

Edited by Vk1
21 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Clearly you didn't get my point. I am saying if they are not good then they should be no where in squad. It's selectors problem that they selected him and today we were going to try new players so they got selected. It's obvious that they are not gonna represent india but still people were like how can we get rid of them as early as possible.

Strange reason to open a thread! 

I don't recollect anyone wishing them to get smashed ?

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes coz he aint international material acc to us 

if he succeeds here he will hurt us in long term which has happened so many times

When u pick 11 players for country they have to be the best, 100 players are good if u start having emotions with everyone a good team wnt cmeout 

latest example is shardul picking a 5-fer vs sa and then getting smashed by a team which doesn't even has an odi status.  

Everyone of us knew shardul is just not international material but one out of the blue performance and he is been considered again.

Reverse happening with Siraj. Should have been playing today but selectors dont pick him because he got smashed in his debut.  

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

Wth with these emotional threads on icf!!!

Icf is getting soft.

@Nikola....you just want to hate bhuvi so any reason will do.:p:

No idc about bhuvi. As person i really like him & no reason to hate him. Yeah i want him to be dropped cause more deserving players are not getting chance cause he is blocking that spot. Simple as it gets.

Edited by Nikola