Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

meh lulz' date=' we have no bowlers. o well. :bye:[/quote'] Worlds #1 bowler - Steyn, World's #1 all rounder - Kallis, India's highest wicket taker in the mother of all formats - Kumble, T20 WC newcomer - V. Kumar, Swing master - Praveen Kumar. What are you smoking Bambi Hunter? :finger:

Kallis and Kumar bros are leaking runs at 8.5 / o, even Steyn's rpo is 7.6 We dont have a single reliable bowler apart from Kumble. We have to somehow get lucky in the remaining matches. One immediate change would be to drop VK and get Apanna. At this point in time, I'd be inclined to bring in Dupree as well instead of Steyn.

Guest DeveGowda
and we're still 4th with RR having played an additional game @ 3 .. maybe there's some light @ end of tunnel :nervous:
No man..Jus forget this year.... If u check all the matches we losed Same reason..failure in Power play and Last overs bowling by Kumar brothers..Any person who have a bit of knowledge about cricket knows this..but our great cricket minds dont know this :banghead: I dont inderstand y Kumble wont bowl Kohli atleast 1/2 overs in middle so save Us from donations given by Kumar's to opposition when we ourself begging :mad: we dont stand any chance...Other teams are in Better position than..all we have is Losing Momentum..We are not even deserve to be in Semi... Media Hype in the begining got to all of Us Supporters and team alike... I can see we win only 1 out of 4...and thats ours Last match :winky: As i dont support any other team..i am taking some break...Not able to concentate on Work in last 1.5 months..as this is my performance review time i better concentrate there.. ***if some one need help in jinx plz PM me..i ahve lot of ideas..it only works for opposiiton:winky: