sack kohli the captain

mani sha

3 hours ago, mani sha said:

intent - dravid cant bat like kohli and kohli cant bat like dravid . but to ask dravid to play with intent when the intent should be to save and defend and not hit sixes - thats where his issues come from

You mean to say kohli is asking Rahul, Vijay rahane to bat like him?? Sorry boss these guys have regressed and they themselves should be blamed. 

que system - sorry but this is not agovernment que . captains dont follow queues .. they lead them

I have explained it in first post don't wanna repeat the same

dhoni is better captain as he does have the silverware - dhoni did allow raina jadeja etc to develop ... dhoni backed up people and knew limitations as he himself is a limited batter who made most of his gifts ... kohli is at best the worse captain i have seen last 30  in international cricket after fixer azaruddin

Whatever, lol.

Big problem is there is no replacement in both formats.If you seperate formats you will divide the team into rival factions which will be worse than bad captaincy.We are stuck with kohli.What needs to be done is to put reins on him.Remove shastri and some of his perks.Make him understand its not a flat highway with no pushback even if he continues with his stupidity.

On 10/18/2018 at 6:29 PM, wanted_desi said:

He came on Instagram and wanted people to ask him anything for 20 mins. Only questions he answered were related to his new sneakers, just for Rs.5999.

There is a seam in his shoes inspired from cricket ball. 

I cringed hard when I first read this in report. You know a great design innovation inspired from cricket ball. Lol. :laugh1: