Chennai to be knocked out in first round

Cricketics

Chennai lost Badani, Sriram, Satish and Devendran to ICL, yeah these players were key performers in Chennai's national T20 win, but we still have Anirud Srikkanth, Badri and Vidyut who were all very valuable players too. I hope Anirudh Srikkanth gets a couple of games to play in the 11...he is a brilliant striker and I even remember him hitting Simon Jones for 20 runs in one over at the start of a match, in Chennai. Vidyut is good too, and Badri can certainly play at runa ball as he did against SAF A team and won a match . Badri is a useful change bowler. The key is that Chennai has a very good resource pool for limited overs cricket with very talented youngsters, and much of this IPL is going to depend on how the fringe players do, as there has to be 2-3 in every team Chennai is certainly a brilliant fielding side ( no surprises...Robin Singh is going to be coach), and the bowling lineup looks very good with Ntini , Morkel, Oram, Murali and Jogi
I agree chennai got some good batsman but hey they could be easily bamboozled very quickly as this game is too quick for players like Hayden and Hussey. But to be fair I think Kolkatta,Chennai and Hyderabad will be top force in this league.

Bangalore Babus will be the first get out of the tournament. We have Dravid' date=' Kallis, Kumble and Jaffer [/color']till now. Some 'White' guy. I think Dravid dropped from the Test captaincy is building a test team.
:D Add ZK and Chanderpaul to the list :hysterical:

Bangalore Babus will be the first get out of the tournament. We have Dravid' date=' Kallis, Kumble and Jaffer till now. Some 'White' guy.[b'] I think Dravid dropped from the Test captaincy is building a test team.
I seem to remember him giving up the test captaincy and that too after winning an away test series.

I think Bangalore has got a decent team. Boucher can slog and Kallis, and Dravid will tonk the domestic/part time bowlers. Plus they probably won't have to field a part time/domestic bowler as they have got a pretty good bowling squad (assuming Zak is back by mid-April). They will be competitive for sure. If they can unearth a good hitter in their catchment area that will be a big boost.

Thanks to HariSampath's irritating posts...I already hate the chennai team!:D The only way I am watching thisIPL thingyy is if the chennai cheesy kings get their backsides thrashed by one and all......:regular_smile: And I also take back my support for the ICL Pinkies..........:finger:

Thanks to HariSampath's irritating posts...I already hate the chennai team!:D The only way I am watching thisIPL thingyy is if the chennai cheesy kings get their backsides thrashed by one and all......:regular_smile: And I also take back my support for the ICL Pinkies..........:finger:
I know how you feel. But i am blocking out his posts. Try that. Then support chennai. Dhoni, Hussey,Hayden, Nitini,Murali all cant be bad.

LEGENDRY GILLY IS IN OUR HYD.' date= he produces great inning's JUST when WE NEED, bachara other team's can go beg for other good players.
HYDERABAD' date=' muhaha gilly and symmond's are good enought to pwn all other pansies, HAHA[/quote'] Fine. But the guy you talk about in your sig.. guess who he's playing for....:D

Guest HariSampath
I know it sucks to have a "million dollar Icon" called Rahul Dravid in your side....I am predicting that Chennai will thrash bangalore by 50 runs minimum or at least with 4 overs to spare :D

Guest HariSampath

^..I know, there being several "anti Haris" here, I want to collect all of them as anti Chennai so that we can have fun when Chennai wins games :-)