IPL team: Rajasthan Royals

Feed

i think Lehman played his last game today... as Smith and Dimitry will surely feature in playing XI... bloody Yusuf Pathan needs to fire...wither with bat or ball... He is in my SS team instead of Warne.. now suddenly...Delhi and Punjab is looking like a weak team to me... dekhi has bowling options but their batting is limited to Viru, Gambhir and Dhiman only.. not many power hitters... two cheap wickets..and delhi will be under a lot of pressure.. Chennai will be very weak after aussies depart.. Banglore looks like a strong team..along with KKR... They have picked gayle..a real power house...

Watching Warney weave his magical web was heart warming. I'm looking forward to the Royals-Chargers' game. Warney against Gilli-Symmo-VVS...
Yeah I like the Royals (everyone loves an underdog) except for that racist c*** Lehmann. It would be nice when they get Smith back. They need someone to start the innings off right! And boy did Watson handle Sreesanth, Lee, Pathan etc today! Amazing sixes

All the teams making a comeback after the initial loss except for the Mohali team. The Mohali team's team composition wasnt good today. They went in with like 6 bowlers. I would have never thought that they would lose two games in a row. I understand that their batting doesnt have big hitters and that was the my initial concern. Its also not helping that Chawla is looking quite ordinary with the bowl. It was always going to be tricky with the likes of Lee and Sreesanth in the same team. Sreesanth, especially is a hit and miss type of bowler. Rajasthan can only get stronger with the likes of Smith, Younis Khan, Morne MOrkel coming soon into the team.Jadeja was impressive today although he did have his luck. The Aussies seem to be dominating with Watson setting up another impressive show today.

why was a wash out like lehmann put up for auction when there are so many other intl players mckenzie' date=' kapugedera, southie etc were not even considered? Lehmann belongs to the ICL, not IPL.[/quote'] i think lehman was picked up later by warnie cause a bunch of players are missing for them due to saf 20/20 etc.