What would India have been like today if all Muslims had left for Pakistan in 1947

SecondSlip

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Going by some of the comments here. 

Its actually good that i'm on the other side! 

autonomous. 

muslims make most of terrorist attacks in the world if not almost all , they fight with other religions and are most clannish and their book approves them to kill based on religious identify , what did you expect ?

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Going by some of the comments here. 

Its actually good that i'm on the other side! 

Jinnah was right, Nehru and Gandhi were fools. There would have been more peace in the SC if not for our stupid duo. 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

autonomous. 

muslims make most of terrorist attacks in the world if not almost all , they fight with other religions and are most clannish and their book approves them to kill based on religious identify , what did you expect ?

I'm a muslim.

Who do you think Iam?

Useless discussion for three pages. Whatever happened has happened. No point in thinking about what we can do about the past. Its not like we have a time travel machine and go back and kick that gandhu pervert in his nutsack and tell him to push all the muslims to the other side. In any case, even the gandhu with his spectacular muscle strength could not push all the hyderabadis in the south and many other non-urdu speaking muslims in the south to go to pakistan. Its actually pretty insane if you think about it. Learn from the past, correct ourselves and learn to live with each other no matter what their religion is