Expect a 0-2 drubbing in the Finals!

SRT and YS need to fire. Thats the only way we can put up 270-285 ish totalz against Aus if they decide to sleep walk or go absent, then ...not much chances
thats great, if srt/yuvraj fails, get on his back.. if he doesnt, he was expected to perform.. we dont have expectations from the others, do we...

We do have expectations from other rookies like Rohit Sharma et al...from all of the 11. But these two top order (from batting perspective) are the ones who should set an example and lead the batting. We are lacking experience in batting, and these ARE the experienced ones. If Sehwag makes it to the 11, then he too. But dunno if MSD is gonna have sehwag in 11 or not.

We do have expectations from other rookies like Rohit Sharma et al...from all of the 11. But these two top order (from batting perspective) are the ones who should set an example and lead the batting. We are lacking experience in batting, and these ARE the experienced ones. If Sehwag makes it to the 11, then he too. But dunno if MSD is gonna have sehwag in 11 or not.
he can even take chance with Praveen as a Power player... he opens at domestic and is a very good hitter (not a slogger like afridi)

what is the problem with some of the indian fans out here. we just thrashed sl & almost pulled off a win against aus from nowhere(lost by only 18 runs after being 51/4) and i come on cricket chat and find this thread. we have the best bowling attack in the world and we have been proving it as well and the batsmen r also finding some form as well. gambhir has been in smashing form throughout the season, in ranji & now in this tri-series as well getting 422 runs@70.33, out of form tendulkar & yuvraj have also found some form and even uthappa found some form @ no.7. dhoni has been holding the team together as well. and the bowlers have exceeded all expectations in this odi series, 3 times restricting the opponents to <210 in 5 completed innings. and based on the recent performances in this tri-series i expect india to win this tri-series comfortably.

what is the problem with some of the indian fans out here. we just thrashed sl & almost pulled off a win against aus from nowhere(lost by only 18 runs after being 51/4) and i come on cricket chat and find this thread. we have the best bowling attack in the world and we have been proving it as well and the batsmen r also finding some form as well. gambhir has been in smashing form throughout the season' date=' in ranji & now in this tri-series as well getting 422 runs@70.33, out of form tendulkar & yuvraj have also found some form and even uthappa found some form @ no.7. dhoni has been holding the team together as well. and the bowlers have exceeded all expectations in this odi series, 3 times restricting the opponents to

I disagree, I am up for 2-1 India. I think there are few surprises for australia in the store. Dhoni surprisingly managed his resources very well...Guys like Praveen Kumar, Sehwag, Munaf are all fresh by some kind of rotation he implies based on the pitch and weather. Sehwag or Praveen Kumar will purely based on the pitch and conditions. So far it seems all green for australia, but in reality not too easy, even SL gave them some descent fight.

Not sure how many of you have watched Benson Hedges triangular series down under when India has played. More often than not we make it to finals having won 3 out of 8(3rd team has even worse record though one time we knocked out West Indies) and meet Australia in finals only to be shown the door 2-0. Would this be any different. Lets see.