ICF IPL 2019 Fantasy League

Forever Indian

1 minute ago, Straight Drive said:

I had luckily made a team yesterday itself and set captains as well. Just wanted to fine tune one or 2 changes but it just was a mess having tried in 3 browsers but without any way to figure out where to click to make changes. Hope the team I made yesterday is saved. Anyways the cricinfo FL or cricket web were much better than this.

yeah, bummer

on the brighter side...will save time and enjoy the games this year i suppose lol

Guys, I have 209 points so far. I then joined my private leaderboard in between round 1 because ghe site was down couldn't join earlier. 

Now in the leaderboard my rank is coming as - and points also as -

Why is this so? Is my points not counted because I joined leaderboard late? 

12 hours ago, Aa12 said:

Guys, I have 209 points so far. I then joined my private leaderboard in between round 1 because ghe site was down couldn't join earlier. 

Now in the leaderboard my rank is coming as - and points also as -

Why is this so? Is my points not counted because I joined leaderboard late? 

Not sure how it works, it could be that your ranking is showed after a game or two. Let's wait and see.

What's your Team Name?

Edited by Forever Indian

Guys, Round 2 is starting from tomorrow's match. So, any change you want to make ensure it's done before the start of tomorrow's first match. You can make unlimited changes for this round as well, only from next round there is a restriction of 5 trades/changes per round.

I shall post the rankings as the end of Round 1 (today's match) :two_thumbs_up:

Edited by Forever Indian