Kohli's team building is the worst in Indian history?

After watching him capatining  CT17 and the way it ended, i have consistently maintained that Kohli is  not just incapable captain, but intentionally screwing upcoming talents and most people (cricketers )know it.

He is allready on a path of no return and will end up destroying Indian team, culmination being himself kicked out unceremoniously. However one thing I am certain, this guy will never be respected or consulted the day he hangs his cricketing boots.

PS: I don’t care if he is kicked out today from team. Our chances in any series is better without him.

Edited by mishra
On 3/30/2019 at 10:14 AM, bahubali said:

Well that shows your bhakti, as u think kohli = indian cricket. He is just one shitty captain and ll ve deservedly kicked out from loi captaincy if he ll keep embarassing like this. So no indian cricket ll survive as always and it ll flourish more if this shitty captain would be kicked out fromnloi captaincy.

It is not bhakthi or anything. I am just seeing facts.All I have seen is people complaining without giving alternatives or giving absurd reasons.

Dhawan scores 100 against Afghanisthan or Rohit scores a hundred against SL but people want them to dropped in next test just because venues have a changed.

Which Indian batsmen have impressed in IPL in middle overs or death overs. We have surplus of top order one dimesional players in the system. 

21 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhawan scores 100 against Afghanisthan or Rohit scores a hundred against SL but people want them to dropped in next test just because venues have a changed.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So u want these minnow bashers to be played against strong sides. Ok lets say u n me disagree on it but what was the end result- both failed which is now a fact. Now me n ur lay man , kohli n TM arent so cudnt they have understood that these 2 dont have the skill to do well in test in those conditions which layman like us figured out long back and that to on basis of more then 10 test . This makes sense for a guy who like shaw who makes his debut n makes runs against these sides as u dont knw how will he do well in those conditions but those 2 are proven failures 

So they failed to have an eye for talent

They ignored the history n facts

And choose to go with Low standard results

This is what Pakistan side had done to themselves in lats many years, use to get mauled by good sides n then beat  the crap out of Zimb to make everyone look in form . Then those same inform players gets exposed 

6 hours ago, putrevus said:

It is not bhakthi or anything. I am just seeing facts.All I have seen is people complaining without giving alternatives or giving absurd reasons.

Which Indian batsmen have impressed in IPL in middle overs or death overs. We have surplus of top order one dimesional players in the system. 

Off topic tell me this, csk is stronger than rcb or was ever stronger than rcb?no.you keep saying what kohli do if player doesn't perform. How come same set of players who played in rcb suddenly become match winners or started performing better for other franchisee. There are many watson, rahul ,sarfraz khan, and for that matter pappu who use to give aggressive starts for csk and mi. Why rcb never won inspite of having best batting attack among all teams. I am quoting ipl example as same trend I can see in loi as well. Don't go to my words player always found uncomfortable with kohli captaincy and many players have said that in media though on lighter note.players in rcb looked stressed out and everyone looks scared and stressed out in middle or in dug out. In last match when kohli got out and went to the dug out in anger, there was a young player sitting beside him for some time stood and went to find some other place not sure if anyone observed this or not. Kohli is one angry man who has become arrogant and abusive  due to unimaginable power given to him and it reflects in his action. Kohli is not smart or calm enough to handle so much of power and also not at all good for leadership.

Edited by bahubali
2 hours ago, bahubali said:

Off topic tell me this, csk is stronger than rcb or was ever stronger than rcb?no.you keep saying what kohli do if player doesn't perform. How come same set of players who played in rcb suddenly become match winners or started performing better for other franchisee. There are many watson, rahul ,sarfraz khan, and for that matter pappu who use to give aggressive starts for csk and mi. Why rcb never won inspite of having best batting attack among all teams. I am quoting ipl example as same trend I can see in loi as well. Don't go to my words player always found uncomfortable with kohli captaincy and many players have said that in media though on lighter note.players in rcb looked stressed out and everyone looks scared and stressed out in middle or in dug out. In last match when kohli got out and went to the dug out in anger, there was a young player sitting beside him for some time stood and went to find some other place not sure if anyone observed this or not. Kohli is one angry man who has become arrogant and abusive  due to unimaginable power given to him and it reflects in his action. Kohli is not smart or calm enough to handle so much of power and also not at all good for leadership.

yup body language matters a lot, ill give a better example - in CT 2017 when things were going wrong his body langaguge turned negative, he was irritated and it gave his team a signal that captain didnt knew what to do .....thats it game over. Thats why he rarely wins these finals as he looses his cool badly  

2 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Sarfaraaz IPL career in RCB was screwed by Kohli. No wonder boy left 

Yup on the name of fitness. Bloddy in cricket still, skill matter more than fitness.... I still can't believe inspite in of sarfraz match winning performance against srh he dropped him to get fitter and preferred mandip over him. Good that he left rcb. 

1 hour ago, bahubali said:

Yup on the name of fitness. Bloddy in cricket still, skill matter more than fitness.... I still can't believe inspite in of sarfraz match winning performance against srh he dropped him to get fitter and preferred mandip over him. Good that he left rcb. 

You go drop a teenager after a brilliant performance and then do media PR and give a interview and tell the world is, oh this guy is fatty fattyy bum bum and effectively kill any hope he has for performing by forcefully retaining him for a year. He tried his best to screw him and show him his place. But talent cant be hidden. Not everyone needs to fly in charted plane, Some people are happy without that

6 hours ago, mishra said:

You go drop a teenager after a brilliant performance and then do media PR and give a interview and tell the world is, oh this guy is fatty fattyy bum bum and effectively kill any hope he has for performing by forcefully retaining him for a year. He tried his best to screw him and show him his place. But talent cant be hidden. Not everyone needs to fly in charted plane, Some people are happy without that

Dhoni fanatics and Tamils on war path