Blast from the Past

vvvslaxman

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

True lol golden days. They fired him for the squad selection. What are they going to do now? Kohli took them to bottom of the pile.

Different owners now, Diego.  Don't think they care much about the IPL or RCB or have ego issues like Mallya had.  RCB is all about brand Kohli at this point and Kohli is the biggest sporting icon/brand in the country at the moment.

Edited by rkt.india

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Different owners now, Diego.  Don't think they care much about the IPL or RCB or have ego issues like Mallya had.  RCB is all about band Kohli at this point and Kohli is the biggest sporting icon/brand in the country at the moment.

I think its come to a point now that association with RCB hurts Kohli's brand image. I would expect some course correction.

23 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I think its come to a point now that association with RCB hurts Kohli's brand image. I would expect some course correction.

he is hurting his brand himself by endorsing or crediting Dhoni so much.  

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

he is hurting his brand himself by endorsing or crediting Dhoni so much.  

Agree. I saw his interview yesterday. He kept saying how he consulted with seniors for team selection etc. shouldn’t he be owning up or taking the responsibility?

MSD had seniors or much bigger stature playing for him but always looked like he was in charge even though it was all that we are servants of the game bs.

9 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

True lol golden days. They fired him for the squad selection. What are they going to do now? Kohli took them to bottom of the pile.

Funny thing is RCB had success under Kumble when they reached knockouts a few seasons in a row. Kohli played under him and than we know the fiasco later when they had a coach-captain relationship.

MI might have Netflix and csk Hotstar documentary but RCB deserves a comedy series Arrested development style 

28 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Funny thing is RCB had success under Kumble when they reached knockouts a few seasons in a row. Kohli played under him and than we know the fiasco later when they had a coach-captain relationship.

MI might have Netflix and csk Hotstar documentary but RCB deserves a comedy series Arrested development style 

What about DD baba won't you like to learn about the great owner and his thought process one thing where I give him credit is that guy kept a low profile never tried to show off or be boastful :hatsoff:

2 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

What about DD baba won't you like to learn about the great owner and his thought process one thing where I give him credit is that guy kept a low profile never tried to show off or be boastful :hatsoff:

He is one of those brave unnamed soldiers who die for the country but don’t get any credit :((