Atishi Marlena Aap candidate from east delhi

sergio04

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Yahoodi card :hysterical::hysterical:

I don't know who this nutjob is, but he calls for unity between Hindus/Muslims/Sikhs and Christians but leaves the Yahoodis out of it. The EC, ideally, should debar this guy from campaigning. 

There are only isolated pockets in the country where we have a Jewish population and Mumbai is one of them. Traditionally Jewish residential areas have been next to/in between Muslim majority areas. Even the Jewish cemetery is next to a kabarastan. This entire Muslim hate Jew thing is an anathema to most Muslims in the city. The Jew hate is mainly propped by the petro $ and some of those who return from the nations of the Middle East. Its just not an Indian issue. And it will definitely not fetch any votes, as the guy in your OP will soon find out.

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't know who this nutjob is, but he calls for unity between Hindus/Muslims/Sikhs and Christians but leaves the Yahoodis out of it. The EC, ideally, should debar this guy from campaigning. 

There are only isolated pockets in the country where we have a Jewish population and Mumbai is one of them. Traditionally Jewish residential areas have been next to/in between Muslim majority areas. Even the Jewish cemetery is next to a kabarastan. This entire Muslim hate Jew thing is an anathema to most Muslims in the city. The Jew hate is mainly propped by the petro $ and some of those who return from the nations of the Middle East. Its just not an Indian issue. And it will definitely not fetch any votes, as the guy in your OP will soon find out.

It WAS not an Indian thing. I see our Muslims getting increasingly active when it comes to Israel Palestine politics. 

Lest we forget, the huge march for Palestine in Mumbai few years back.