Nothing to worry,’ Ravindra Jadeja defends batsmen after poor show

7 minutes ago, bahubali said:

And how many matches it is required to accrpt that none of our biletral king can play swing .

If the team is put in swinging conditions, it will have to face the challenge. You can’t throw in the towel so have to consider that scenario unless you have batsmen who can come in for those type of conditions. Except Kohli (relatively speaking), almost everyone needs to understand their game plan for such conditions .... Though I feel that our batsmen may have let themselves down by making the conditions appear tougher than what they were 

16 minutes ago, zen said:

If the team is put in swinging conditions, it will have to face the challenge. You can’t throw in the towel so have to consider that scenario unless you have batsmen who can come in for those type of conditions. Except Kohli (relatively speaking), almost everyone needs to understand their game plan for such conditions .... Though I feel that our batsmen may have let themselves down by making the conditions appear tougher than what they were 

I understand what you are trying to say. But knowing the wc pitches are not going to be anwhere like this and it might get more dry and slow as tournaments progress. And playing swing is more of like applying yoursel like how smith bats he doesn't have technique but guy can survive in most difficult situation whether it's rank Turner or swing. Knowing our batsmen I know they are mentally shot and even if slightest of pressure is applied forget abt swing they ll **** in their pants. CT pitch was not swinging but our biletral champs still failed like pack of cards. All I am trying to say of they wants do prepration it should starts before a month or 2.

36 minutes ago, bahubali said:

I understand what you are trying to say. But knowing the wc pitches are not going to be anwhere like this and it might get more dry and slow as tournaments progress. And playing swing is more of like applying yoursel like how smith bats he doesn't have technique but guy can survive in most difficult situation whether it's rank Turner or swing. Knowing our batsmen I know they are mentally shot and even if slightest of pressure is applied forget abt swing they ll **** in their pants. CT pitch was not swinging but our biletral champs still failed like pack of cards. All I am trying to say of they wants do prepration it should starts before a month or 2.

I understand but we do not know what we may encounter with rains/overcast conditions where good bowlers of top teams are well equipped to make use of any available help. Even this pitch was not such a low scoring one .... Turn the equation around to think that Ind was put in by NZ (Just because Ind won toss on this occasion, it does not mean it is going to win toss every time the conditions are tough. Ind did right to assume that what if it had lost the toss. And decided to take the challenge in a practise game)

Edited by zen

Bet on India to lose all their matches against the big teams.

This team is a joke.

Kohli has screwed everyone, couple this with a useless IPL tournament played before the WC, poor team selections and this India team may fluke its way to a quarter final but the moment they play Aust, SA, NZ, Eng, WI, they will be knocked out. They may beat WI but India cannot and will not pass Aust, SA, NZ or Eng.

To win in England you need to score 300+ on most occasions. This team will struggle to get to 270, especially if they lose 3 early wickets.

Pant will have the last laugh.