6 yr old Indian girl dies in the desert at the US-MEX border

Texy

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Agree, I was shocked to see so many holdings, banners all across Punjab offering Canada visa application process etc, on my recent trip. At a time it got ridiculous where I saw Canadian flag all across. I am not exaggerating there, I saw many Canadian flags around Jalandhar and Amirtsar region, and was absolutely shocked to see that. 

It's all about IELETS and toefl tests! However these have actually got quite difficult now, illiterate people have absolutely no chance of passing them. 

There were a lot of fake college course here in England offering student visas but the government has shut them down now. Illegals have no future. Crappy living conditions,  abused by employers, no scope of marriage. They are much better off staying in India.

Ppkl are too stupid to realize it's not the 80s anymore ...desis who came here at the time were able to earn good, save a lot and even buy a house here relatively quickly....nowadays thats not possible especially for unskilled

I know a local bengali guy unable to hold down a job, living on food stamps, still refuses to go back to india.. even though he has property, wife and a kid back home. I dont understand this craze of earning dollar by any means necessary.

Edited by Texy

57 minutes ago, Texy said:

Ppkl are too stupid to realize it's not the 80s anymore ...desis who came here at the time were able to earn good, save a lot and even buy a house here relatively quickly....nowadays thats not possible especially for unskilled

I know a local bengali guy unable to hold down a job, living on food stamps, still refuses to go back to india.. even though he has property, wife and a kid back home. I dont understand this craze of earning dollar by any means necessary.

Many of them want to go back but are too ashamed to as they may be deemed a 'failure' for not having made it big.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

That is Bcoz Justin Trudeau has opened the flood gates for students, so many of them here in very short time, high fees they are managing is by selling farm land to get their foot inside Canada. Some of them behaving like dippers since they can't adjust to a their new found freedom far away from home and still act like retards :facepalm:

They are everywhere man not sure how they will get jobs

https://www.dtnext.in/News/National/2019/06/20204141/1152913/Kerala-migrant-boat-with-243-people-missing-since-.vpf

Kerala 'migrant' boat with 243 people missing since January

he External Affairs Ministry said it has sensitised several countries in the Pacific Ocean region about a missing vessel that sailed from Kerala with people on board more than five months ago.

New Delhi: 
MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said they are yet to receive any information from these countries in the matter.

According to media reports, the vessel, named 'Deva Matha 2', had set sail from a port in Kerala's Ernakulam district on January 12 and according to the state police it had 243 people on board.

"When it sailed we were informed by the state government that there are people on board and they were headed towards a specific destination in the Pacific Ocean and our responsibility was to sensitise the countries in that region. Tell them what we know and also seek inputs from them just in case they come across this vessel," Kumar told reporters.

"Till now we have not received any information from the countries we have asked for inputs," he said.

The family members of those missing have approached several authorities and even sent a joint memorandum to the MEA.

On the extradition request of bank fugitive Mehul Choksi, Kumar said a certain process has to be followed and they have been told that the extradition request remains under the consideration of Antigua & Barbuda authorities.  

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Jobs many are doing part-time in the construction Industry which is dominated by Punjabi Builders & Tradesmen.... now even housing market is slow....also some of these newbies are buying $50K sports cars with 0% down payment....WTF is wrong with these 'Showoffs'? :facepalm: Seems like they are trying to compete with extremely rich Punjabis who have worked very hard for decades and purchased so much land here and have become multi-millionaires. 

its ridiculous, the problem is if its only student visa many might not get work and move to WP - PR etc. might struggle for some time  even if they manange and go back to India with PR after spending all their money here. Its stupid what they are doing to their family wealth. 

19 hours ago, Texy said:

thats what most people in the middle east so as well right? live like crap but save enough to send money back home?

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

thats what most people in the middle east so as well right? live like crap but save enough to send money back home?

Most desis who go to the middle east don't go there to live permanently, their plan is always to go back home even if it is after 5, 10, 20 years. When they go to the west it's always for permanent. Furthermore they do not go to the middle east illegally. Illegals in the uk will sometimes live 10 in a house, there have even been cases of them living in garden sheds, they have no plans on going back despite living like dogs.