Where is our next superstar?

46 minutes ago, Khota said:

Everyone should be able to win the match otherwise they should not be in the team. No passengers.

Agreed, which is what we have failed to do over the last couple of years. Instead of grooming youngsters who can become match winners, we have TTFs as they say.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:02 PM, Shaz1 said:

Kohli is a fast bowling captain. He made Bumrah. 

Bumrah made himself.....he never performed badly that a captain wud come in picture for backing him.

On 7/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, Tendulkar1996 said:

Kohli is great at backing bowlers,not batsmen.

But the next superstar is Gill.With pant and shaw backing him.

Not even bowlers .....kuldeep is always 1-2 poor perfomances away from getting dropped. We all saw how shami was benched when he was bowling at his best

Prabhsimran Singh, Anmolpreet Singh, Shubman Gill, Abishek Sharma, P Shaw, Pant, K Nagarkoti.......... If we can harness these players skills the right way, they should be top talents for their era. I'm sure there will be someone who comes along and becomes a star, India is too big a cricketing power now not to produce top talent. What Brazil is for football, India is to cricket

2 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

Agreed, which is what we have failed to do over the last couple of years. Instead of grooming youngsters who can become match winners, we have TTFs as they say.

If youngsters are good enough. For bats you do need maturity and not playing Iyer / Aggarwal etc. was a mistake.

4 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Unless you are a legend like sachin, I guess maturity comes with experience. 

Maturity does come with experience. I always give example of Bundes and La Liga. The average age of player is 26.

Kohli has been the cancer for our cricket, there i have said it. I wish we just didn't have Kohli, he has done no good to our cricket. I would say he has done more harm, whatever we have achieved under him has been coming from others. This guy averaged in single digits against OZ at home. He should thank likes of Pujara, otherwise we would have lost two series by now. He even dropped Pujara couple of times. What a joker he is! 

No batsman was developed under him or should i say he didn't want any new superstar emerging. Ass lickers and oldies were given spots in the team. Wish we never had Kohli! 

F U Rat! i feel no attachment to this team due to you.