To those Pakistanis tho thought NZ shoudnt have been in Semis.....

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Always? Nothing lasts the same always. Every streak is ment to be broken. 

Akram is easily persuaded by money which is why no one respects him in Pakistan. A win in a ICC final can’t be a fluke because the team that wins it would need consistent performances to get there.

Might come as a surprise but I don’t think CT win was a fluke. Pakistan played well on that day and India played poor cricket.

However the way your(Pakistani)  renewed cricket history begins and ends with the CT final, I think most Pakistanis think it was a fluke.

Also why do you guys take the easy way out that someone was bought or is corrupt whenever he doesn’t agree with your thought process or something is fixed when it doesn’t go your way. Are Pakistanis bought that easily?

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I don’t about other Pakistani’s but I do know about Akram. He has been caught in corrupt practices for money. His opinions also change everyday. So not someone you can take seriously.

The Pakistan cricket team issue goes deeper than just winning a ICC tournament. Them being how they are now does not surprise me. 

So does your Prime minister’s. Isn’t he known as U-turn Khan. Anyway sure Akram was a fixer but then again pretty much every Pakistani player if the 90s has been accused of that. Why single him out because you didn’t like his statement or cry Kaanspiracy because he said something pro-India?

30 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I thought I answered that. Its cause he changes his opinions everyday. So its hard to take him seriously.

his bowling was swift... like the wind. so too are his opinions... they swing like the wind.