Panic

sandeep

1 hour ago, Mirpur express said:

you are going to have a go at Pakistan supporters? Good for you. I've never said anything bad about Bumrah.

Well, your comment came across as a bit passive aggressive and snide.  Indian bowlers have been consistently taking wickets in SA, Aus and Eng.  And you chose to reference the one spell by the part-timer to "praise".  Its possible that I misinterpreted your comment, but it seems unlikely to me.  

13 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Bumrah has bowled a spell for ages even if it's against west Indies. Closest I can recollect was Zaheer against Australia on 5th day hitting stumps and pads repeatedly with reverse swing to close the test in an hour or Shami doing the same to windies in Kolkata. 

naah man this is a whole rung higher. this is steyn,ambrose,wasim type ownage of batsmen, never seen one from an Indian before. Asish Nehra but that came in an ODI in WC ?, this one came against batsmen who tried desperately to cover the swing and defend stumps.

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

naah man this is a whole rung higher. this is steyn,ambrose,wasim type ownage of batsmen, never seen one from an Indian before. Asish Nehra but that came in an ODI in WC ?, this one came against batsmen who tried desperately to cover the swing and defend stumps.

I agree.. unbelievable spell