All 10 Sri Lankan players refuse to travel to Pakistan

Texy

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Again whats Naya? Its not taught in my school. You said I should go revisit my school when my school does not teach me this word. My president does not speak Hindi or Urdu. 

Naw I rather address it. I know how to type on public forums where anyone can get questioned. 

Kindly Google who was the first person to give the name Naya Pakistan

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

SLC is a slimy board. They know their players don't feel safe going there, yet, for money, they are willing to endanger them. 

They are now trying to coerce some of their players into going by denying them NOC for the CPL just because they don't want to endanger themselves.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/27583929/cpl-noc-trouble-niroshan-dickwella-thisara-perera

Poor players are held financial hostages. :((

Clear as daylight SLC have been paid handsomely by PCB for the tour (maybe some of these SL players haven’t been paid enough by SLCB).

BTW have never read a board official speak so passionately about the great security situation in Pakistan, that Lankan board official read like a PCB spokesperson.

14 hours ago, Tibarn said:

SLC is a slimy board. They know their players don't feel safe going there, yet, for money, they are willing to endanger them. 

They are now trying to coerce some of their players into going by denying them NOC for the CPL just because they don't want to endanger themselves.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/27583929/cpl-noc-trouble-niroshan-dickwella-thisara-perera

Poor players are held financial hostages. :((

I hope all the players revolt just to teach the board a lesson. Am sure public will be behind then knowing the cause. 

Edited by New guy