Navy Confirms UFO Videos Posted by Blink 182 Rocker Are Real and Should Not Have Been Released

Tibarn

On 9/20/2019 at 11:59 PM, Vilander said:

What is interesting is that they theorize that a civilization which harnesses a star's energy with a dyson sphere could manipulate reality itself and run simulations of reality. 

If one looks up and accepts the holographic universe theory, embedded universe theory, and the bootes void being home to a civilization which could have actually harnessed a star's energy, maybe we are indeed a simulation run from the void. :fear1:

On 9/21/2019 at 8:24 AM, Tibarn said:

A better video of the Naruto run :laugh:

I know Area 51 is a classified facility of the US, but why these people are trying to enter it? What's their motive? Or is it just a stupid social media trend going on since last few months?

Edited by Turning_track

4 hours ago, Tibarn said:

What is interesting is that they theorize that a civilization which harnesses a star's energy with a dyson sphere could manipulate reality itself and run simulations of reality. 

If one looks up and accepts the holographic universe theory, embedded universe theory, and the bootes void being home to a civilization which could have actually harnessed a star's energy, maybe we are indeed a simulation run from the void. :fear1:

The theory does make sense because in theory if you can harness the entire energy of a star, you have enough energy to manipulate the space time fabric: punch a hole in it to create a wormhole, warp it to accelerate flow of light or retard it, etc.

5 hours ago, Tibarn said:

the problem is none can answer the question of spatial existence, where does the beings that do that exist in terms of dimensions, as it is in comprehend-able for entities that exist in space. 

5 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I don't see what is so great about humans that intelligent aliens would want to contact us in the first place, even if they had already visited the planet.

it would go something like this.

if they tap into say radio waves and got hold of some hollywood movies imagine what they will think, "oh they kill each other a lot, oh look they like aliens in movies hehe... oh so nasty they kill all aliens in the movies...:whack: lets big badaboom alien nukabomb thingy their arses."

19 hours ago, Turning_track said:

I know Area 51 is a classified facility of the US, but why these people are trying to enter it? What's their motive? Or is it just a stupid social media trend going on since last few months?

Mostly they just have too much time on their hands and want social media follows. :cantstop:  However, all the people obsessed with aliens are obsessed with what goes on in there. Supposedly all UFO, ET material goes into that Area 51 for research. If one could break into there, maybe one could find live Aliens or spaceships.

The "raid" was a damp squib from a numbers standpoint. Only several hundred people out of the promised 2 million showed up there. If there were 2 million people who stormed Area 51, then maybe, if they were lucky, one could get inside alive and see what was in there. At minimum, 2 million people could maybe have put pressure on the US government to have more transparency about what goes on in there. When only a few hundred show up, it's just a large party in the desert.  

7 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Mostly they just have too much time on their hands and want social media follows. :cantstop:  However, all the people obsessed with aliens are obsessed with what goes on in there. Supposedly all UFO, ET material goes into that Area 51 for research. If one could break into there, maybe one could find live Aliens or spaceships.

The "raid" was a damp squib from a numbers standpoint. Only several hundred people out of the promised 2 million showed up there. If there were 2 million people who stormed Area 51, then maybe, if they were lucky, one could get inside alive and see what was in there. At minimum, 2 million people could maybe have put pressure on the US government to have more transparency about what goes on in there. When only a few hundred show up, it's just a large party in the desert.  

Ares 51 is overrated, too US centric as if aliens are only interested in contacting Americans.

My best guess would be it's a research facility where advanced weapons are tested.

19 hours ago, MechEng said:

Ares 51 is overrated, too US centric as if aliens are only interested in contacting Americans.

My best guess would be it's a research facility where advanced weapons are tested.

I agree with you. I am not sure where the alien rumors started. It would be fun though if they actually did have aliens in there and one day there was an alien jail-break. Maybe they locked Superman in there:((

I think the US gov anyway officially states it is a USAF training and R&D zone or something.

38 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I agree with you. I am not sure where the alien rumors started. It would be fun though if they actually did have aliens in there and one day there was an alien jail-break. Maybe they locked Superman in there:((

I think the US gov anyway officially states it is a USAF training and R&D zone or something.

The only secretive aspect of Area 51 could be the testing of futuristic weapons, in the middle of the dessert there is no other better place.

21 hours ago, MechEng said:

The only secretive aspect of Area 51 could be the testing of futuristic weapons, in the middle of the dessert there is no other better place.

Agree, and in a desert, it is easy to keep watch for infiltrators. It would be odd seeing a random Ruskie wandering in the desert :cantstop: