Who was the greater cricketer overall-Imran Khan or Malcolm Marshall?

Who was the greater cricketer-Imran Khan or Malcolm Marshall?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the greater cricketer-Imran Khan or Malcolm Marshall?

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

A pitch where both teams are scoring 400+ in first innings is definition of dead pitch. The other two were dead pitches too.

That's hardly definition of a dead pitch. You rarely find "truly" in Oz, they're dime a dozen in Asia though especially UAE, India & some of the worst ever in Pak. Oz pitches always have bounce, usually pace & some amount of lateral movement. If that pitch was dead then what would you call Ranchi in 2017?

41 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

That's hardly definition of a dead pitch. You rarely find "truly" in Oz, they're dime a dozen in Asia though especially UAE, India & some of the worst ever in Pak. Oz pitches always have bounce, usually pace & some amount of lateral movement. If that pitch was dead then what would you call Ranchi in 2017?

That’s pretty much the definition of a dead pitch, sorry. Aussie pitches of the last 20 years are the most batting friendly pitches on average, which is borne out by extensive stats.

I wouldn't call them dead, batter friendly for sure but as I said IMO dead isn't the same as easy to bat on. Even on those dead pitches of course we've seen McG, Lee, MJ, Starc & lastly Cummins lay waste to many batting lineups. I don't remember the same happening to home teams in India or other Asian pitches in recent years.