How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Because they spit on Khalistani chewts. 

Its called politics, not fake. I have no problems allying with people I disagree to fight a bigger common enemy.

You expose nothing else except your insecurities. Over a year ago someone mentioning a non Punjabi sounding name as not Punjabi then accepts being corrected is still brought up. What a fattu.

Delusional, clueless, a pathological dumb lying fcuk.

Yeah, this is called 'thook kar chaatna'...keep at it.

Fattu is you getting exposed with your lies right in this thread and assuming and shoving false labels on others.

27 minutes ago, vice said:

Clueless, again.  Sikhs take pride in their heritage and history from the First Guru to now. Our history is littered with bravery, rising from the ashes and against all odds, the ethos of wellness of all, and sacrifice.   Sikhs are not scarred at all but PROUD of their religion and history.   You’re delusional and clueless again. Speaking out of your arse again.

Indian Sikhs, yes. Foreign Khalistani Sikhs are ISI cucks. 

27 minutes ago, vice said:

WTF are you about selling wives and daughters?  This is an outrageous and again exposes your delusional self.  I don’t know which cave you live in.   Go check Bengal now, who needed the help of outsiders once again, the BJP to rescue them from their Bangladeshi Muslim overlords who are spreading like wildfire. 

Sure. Apples and oranges. I guess it’s ironic that Bongs back home are cucks to islamists but bongs overseas are like any normal expat/ethnic community: supports motherland or at least does not damage it. Sikhs are reverse. Valiant and awesome at home but foreign cucks overseas hell bent on destroying India.

Just now, vice said:

Delusional, clueless, a pathological dumb lying fcuk.

Yeah, this is called 'thook kar chaatna'...keep at it.

Fattu is you getting exposed with your lies right in this thread and assuming and shoving false labels on others.

The only thing that has been exposed is your lie that I called Kohli a Bong or that I posted under some Tendulkar name. There is nothing thook ke chatna. RSS has scope for atheist cultural Hindus like me on their manifesto. Remains to be seen if they do in reality. 

55 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

He hates Canadian Sikhs, he doesn't want to go back to his state in India and he doesn't like the fact that Sikhs are progressing very well over here. All this has caused a major meltdown, I hope he finds at least one RSS person asap whom he can hug & cry. :((

He is a fukcing pUsssy. Clueless about Punajbi, Punjabis and Sikhs and has the audacity to utter false imaginary delusional narratives out of his arse.

Throws out labels on others without any factual basis. Assumes everyone else is a Khalistani supporter. 

5 minutes ago, vice said:

No, it just exposes your ignorance and how clueless you are of Punjab. 

There is nothing ignorant of assuming a non Punjabi sounding name from UP not being Punjabi. But carry on with your insecurity. 

Oh the pathological dumb fcuk back to lying again.  Let me expose you once again. This is your own quote right from this thread.

"In todays age of information related narrative control, the Sikhs have their focus group, so do the Muslims, arabs, Chinese( through their Jade foundation) etc but India does not have any." - Mulo

Yep. And where’s the lie ? I said Sikhs have their interest groups, which is true and I want to establish an Indian interest group. YOU saw that as anti Sikh because you are a typical Khalistani cuck. 

Clueless moron, there are multiple religious and ethnic groups and associations in Canada specific to Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslim, Punjbis, Tamil, etc.  It is nothing new. 

Except there isn’t any representation of Hindu or Indian interests. I care about the latter. 

Overblown and had nothing to do with his campaign.  IIRC, Modi and co have gone to the Golden Temple and does a photo op, where Bhindrawale has a special mural in the complex.  So back to 'yindoos' now.  I don't know about others but you surely are a clueless one for sure with no background info about Punjab, Punjabis, and Sikhs as exposed in this and many other threads previously. 

Nothing overblown about a CBCD Sikh calling the assassination of a terrorist to be genocide in his own website or hobknobbing with Khalistanis in another country. To Khalistani cucks like you it’s no biggie but to us it is.  

25 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The only thing that has been exposed is your lie that I called Kohli a Bong or that I posted under some Tendulkar name. There is nothing thook ke chatna. RSS has scope for atheist cultural Hindus like me on their manifesto. Remains to be seen if they do in reality. 

Dumb fcuk pathological liar at it again.  Let me refresh your own memory.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/66436-can-i-change-my-username/

Your OWN words

Can I ? and if so, how ?

PS: How long can i expect to wait for the change ? days or weeks ? And i hope someone notifies me when its time to change my login from SachinLara to Muloghonto... Thanks!

Thanks a lot ! Let it be known that the poster formally known as SachinLara is now known as Muloghonto. Thanks!

Mod reply

It is formally announced that the poster formally known as SachinLara formerly known as CC1981 formerly known as bongosamaj is now known as Muloghonto :giggle:

TOTAL ANNIHILATION 

:hysterical:

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nothing overblown about a CBCD Sikh calling the assassination of a terrorist to be genocide in his own website or hobknobbing with Khalistanis in another country. To Khalistani cucks like you it’s no biggie but to us it is.  

Why are you calling me 'khalistani' supporter?  Don't have anything to argue back and start labeling others by your own assumptions and delusion lies?

Speaking out of your arse again, you pathological liar without any facts?

@vice learn how to debate without calling names. Argue on facts.

Jagmeet has gone on record that he will attend Sikh Separatist events that term the Kanishka bomber as a martyr, also he is in favor of a dialogue with India for an autonomous region for Khalistanis in India. Such a leader going to be a PM of a country is dangerous for India and hence we Indians should resist his leadership.  In this regard, he brings in genocide, religious discrimination, armed killing in gurdwara etc. These are all talking points of Khalistanis, which we have quelled. There shouldn't be any legitimacy given to that movement, which is just a pipe-dream of Pakistanis who want to break India.

29 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing ignorant of assuming a non Punjabi sounding name from UP not being Punjabi. But carry on with your insecurity. 

Yep. And where’s the lie ? I said Sikhs have their interest groups, which is true and I want to establish an Indian interest group. YOU saw that as anti Sikh because you are a typical Khalistani cuck. 

Oye madarchod, stop calling me khalistani supporter without any facts.

Just exposes how little you know of Punjab and Punjabis. IT IS A *ING PUNJABI NAME. 

The lie is you didn't say 'hindu groups' BUT India.  Suffering from early amnesia.  Go read your own posts old man.

Except there isn’t any representation of Hindu or Indian interests. I care about the latter. 

If you cared to find out, there are but you're just clueless even about Canadian affairs. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@vice learn how to debate without calling names. Argue on facts.

Why, why not tell that to that m@darchod lying dumb fcuk Mulo who keeps calling me Khalistani supporter. Funny you don't find anything wrong there.   I'm calling out the hypocrisy. 

Edited by vice

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

He hates Canadian Sikhs, he doesn't want to go back to his state in India and he doesn't like the fact that Sikhs are progressing very well over here. All this has caused a major meltdown, I hope he finds at least one RSS person asap whom he can hug & cry. :((

Yeah, he is one *ing insecure jealous person.  Reeks of insecurity.  Can only count to 3 when it comes finding Punjabi/Sikh MPs in Canada.  There are more than in his own backyard let alone, the breadth of Canada.  One can only imagine how he'll react when he finds out the numerous Punjabi Sikh MPs in Canada :hysterical:

Delusional to the core creating imaginary false narratives out his arse. 

17 minutes ago, vice said:

Why, why not tell that to that m@darchod lying dumb fcuk Mulo who keeps calling me Khalistani supporter. Funny you don't find anything wrong there.   I'm calling out the hypocrisy. 

Let's keep it civil.  I have had my share of debates with him, but with anybody argue on facts. He is calling you Khalistani supporter because you are rejoicing Jagmeet leadership which has failed for NDP. I want Jagmeet out too, for the sake of Indian unity. We don't another Bhindranwale in Kaneda land fighting for the rights of Kahlistanis.

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Let's keep it civil.  I have had my share of debates with him, but with anybody argue on facts. He is calling you Khalistani supporter because you are rejoicing Jagmeet leadership which has failed for NDP. I want Jagmeet out too, for the sake of Indian unity. We don't another Bhindranwale in Kaneda land fighting for the rights of Kahlistanis.

Well I take offence to being called that. Ironically, you don't find anything wrong with that.  I have debated with facts...exposed him lying right in this thread. Where have I rejoiced Jagmeet's leadership?  16% of Canada voted for NDP.  You're going to label them as Khalistani supporters as well? 

P.S: I won't take **** from this pathological liar for sure. will give it back with interest and will NOT take lightly to being labeled as Khalistani supporter just because he doesn't have anything to back up and runs his fake fearmongering delusional propaganda

Edited by vice

1 hour ago, vice said:

Dumb fcuk pathological liar at it again.  Let me refresh your own memory.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/66436-can-i-change-my-username/

Your OWN words

Mod reply

TOTAL ANNIHILATION 

:hysterical:

I didn’t even remember having the name SachinLara. Went from CC to mulo I thought. Guess I was wrong !

1 hour ago, vice said:

Well I take offence to being called that. Ironically, you don't find anything wrong with that.  I have debated with facts...exposed him lying right in this thread. Where have I rejoiced Jagmeet's leadership?  16% of Canada voted for NDP.  You're going to label them as Khalistani supporters as well? 

P.S: I won't take **** from this pathological liar for sure. will give it back with interest and will NOT take lightly to being labeled as Khalistani supporter just because he doesn't have anything to back up and runs his fake fearmongering delusional propaganda

Jagmeet in his own website called killing Bhindranwale a genocide. He visits the specific Khalistani gurdwara and got called out in Canada itself. He is a Khalistani and he deserves to be known as such. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

If you are going to minimize Jagmeets own words on Khalistan and Bhindranwale, it makes you a Khalistani cuck if ISI. Now to do what your ancestors have done for 1000+ years and hand over your women to the mard ul nomineen

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yes he is...a certified one, he gets so paranoid....Let's say some Khalistanis come face to face with him....He most likely will say..."Khalistan Zindabad" :phehe:

Given how Khalistanis are terrorist supporters and have death threats to even Ujjwal Dossanj, I am not a stupid Banta Singh type to get my a$$ killed. Which is why I don’t wanna meet you either since I feel sorry for your wife being left to fend for herself as you go to jail for assault.