How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Since typically it is owned by peacefuls, he might get lynched.

Really, is that a Canada thing?   In NJ, its all Patels and Sardar-jees for the most part.  The Patel Brothers co is well on its way to becoming a proper supermarket chain now.

4 hours ago, Lannister said:

And the first thing they are going to do is impose Hindi on your Bengali ass. 

Wear a long chaddi. That would get their attention. 

No Bengali's that I know off has got any problem with hindi. We proudly use English, Bangla and Hindi in all our sign boards, shop names etc.

Most South Indians that I know have got no problem with hindi either. Its only people like you who likes to divide people on the basis of language.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Et tu, @Muloghonto

:(( 

It has nothing to do with Hindu vs Muslim, it has more to do with stopping terrorist Singh for 2023 and the fact that there is no policy or advocacy group to represent Indian interests in Canada. One Canadian website for eg that is heavily against Christian conversions in India is run by a KM and is utterly rabid on Kashmir. 

In todays age of information related narrative control, the Sikhs have their focus group, so do the Muslims, arabs, Chinese( through their Jade foundation) etc but India does not have any. RSS is the best suited to start on this, which is why I wanna reach out to them. I can’t think of any other group with a more pan-India interest and resources to take back control of our narrative in the west. I don’t like the RSS hindugiri myself but as they say, ‘ politics often make strange bedfellows’.

If an atheist cultural Hindu like me has to ally with RSS for giving voice to 1.3 billion people and their cultural narrative, so be it.