Can we try Surya kumar yadav before T20WC ?

He is not international quality. The problem is even guys like Pandey,Rayudu and Jadhav  and co play these kind of knocks in domestics only to be sitting ducks in international.

I would back someone like Iyer or even Shaw and Gill to play memorable knocks over SKY when **** gets real

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

He is not international quality. The problem is even guys like Pandey,Rayudu and Jadhav  and co play these kind of knocks in domestics only to be sitting ducks in international.

Pandey , jadhav n rayudu have had there chance now SKY shud also get his and this high s/r none of them did regularly.

I would back someone like Iyer or even Shaw and Gill to play memorable knocks over SKY when **** gets real

Iyer, shaw, gill are not lower order batsman

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, putrevus said:

How is this guy against pace bowling.

against international quality remains to be seen but whatever i hve seen him in IPL never found him out of place like i use to find rayudu (which also was found in international not IPL ) so unless tried we wont knw.

We need to try dube, Sky to see how good or bad they are 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandey , jadhav n rayudu have had there chance now SKY shud also get his and this high s/r none of them did regularly.

Iyer, shaw, gill are not lower order batsman

He was pushed to open in IPL and when obviously teams open with their best bowlers he became a consolidator or just couldn’t get bat on ball.

He might do well in middle order because of spinners and weaker bowlers but can’t play quality bowlers. The middle order place is crowded. A good player can adapt but a one dimensional hack will struggle to the standards required by international cricket.

Also don’t think he bowls and is an outstanding fielder. A total waste. Invest in young blood 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

against international quality remains to be seen but whatever i hve seen him in IPL never found him out of place like i use to find rayudu (which also was found in international not IPL ) so unless tried we wont knw.

Rayudu had a stellar season couple of years back opening the batting against new ball and quality bowlers. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

He was pushed to open in IPL and when obviously teams open with their best bowlers he became a consolidator or just couldn’t get bat on ball.

hain??? he scored 512 runs in that IPL when he was made to open 

he was in top 10 ...cudnt get bat on ball :phehe:

Konsi duniya men ho

He might do well in middle order because of spinners and weaker bowlers but can’t play quality bowlers. The middle order place is crowded. A good player can adapt but a one dimensional hack will struggle to the standards required by international cricket.

He is best for lower middle order 5-7 not even middle , No one is asking him to get in top or middle order . Samson, gill are better in that case but when it comes to lower middler order its a diff ball game

Also don’t think he bowls and is an outstanding fielder. A total waste. Invest in young blood 

he chucks i think 

u hve patience for young blood like dube ?

Or else ur adamant to throw samson, gill at 6,7 runing their careers which even hasnt worked in IPL for them

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hain??? he scored 512 runs in that IPL when he was made to open 

he was in top 10 ...cudnt get bat on ball :phehe:

Konsi duniya men ho

He is best for lower middle order 5-7 not even middle , No one is asking him to get in top or middle order . Samson, gill are better in that case but when it comes to lower middler order its a diff ball game

he chucks i think 

u hve patience for young blood like dube ?

Or else ur adamant to throw samson, gill at 6,7 runing their careers which even hasnt worked in IPL for them

He played sedate innings. Wah you are criticizing Rayudu who had an amazing tournament in 2017 and even before that for MI but this Sky is the savior lol.

He is not half the batsmen Rayudu is in terms of overall body of accomplishments at every level.

Anyway it’s not about Rayudu vs Sky.

SKY is an inferior version of Kedar Jadhav 

Just now, maniac said:

He played sedate innings. Wah you are criticizing Rayudu who had an amazing tournament in 2017 and even before that for MI but this Sky is the savior lol.

Rayudu was found out in international cricket what do i do with his IPL

I can only take IPL as sample for someone who hasnt played , once he player international we ll talk about that not IPL

Wah fan of rayudu talking about someone not been able to play pace when he was pretty much one of the worst player against pace n bounce to have played for India 

Who said we need saviour ??? we need bashers

Just now, maniac said:

He is not half the batsmen Rayudu is in terms of overall body of accomplishments at every level.

No he is a better player of pace then rayudu for sure , better s/r .....wont be as bad a fielder as raydu as well 

WTH is rayudu achievement ??? Minnow bashing

Just now, maniac said:

SKY is an inferior version of Kedar Jadhav 

jadhav who is an IPL failure , SKY is a successful IPL player 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The problem I have with Dube is, he should be batting up the order in Mumbai lineup.There is noway to assess him.

They need batsmen who can tonk fast bowling.SKY mostly faced spin bowling and ultra medium pace. Why are boundaries so small.

Just now, putrevus said:

The problem I have with Dube is, he should be batting up the order in Mumbai lineup.There is noway to assess him.

it has 2 side yes he shud bat up but then if he wont bat down how will he get better in those situation

Just now, putrevus said:

They need batsmen who can tonk fast bowling.SKY mostly faced spin bowling and ultra medium pace. Why are boundaries so small.

SKy has been doing well in IPL in all conditions n order....IPL has bowlers with good pace

Now it remains to be seen wether he ll do it at international level on those pitches coz even rayudu did well here until he went overseas n he was fish out of water.

Fact is he has done enough now to get a chance. 

We need such player who can get us quick runs at end and we need to try few players for that 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it has 2 side yes he shud bat up but then if he wont bat down how will he get better in those situation

SKy has been doing well in IPL in all conditions n order....IPL has bowlers with good pace

Now it remains to be seen wether he ll do it at international level on those pitches coz even rayudu did well here until he went overseas n he was fish out of water.

Fact is he has done enough now to get a chance. 

We need such player who can get us quick runs at end and we need to try few players for that 

Rayudu never looked classy batsmen.Whoever projected him as a talent need to get their heads examined,This guy was an utter waste of time.

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

WTH is rayudu achievement ??? Minnow bashing

jadhav who is an IPL failure , SKY is a successful IPL player 

U-19 star check, A Team Star, FC Star, IPL star. Not the worst player to represent India as he has more than competent stats at that level. Yes he didn’t light the international scene on fire.

SKY is ok for IPL. Not international standard.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

U-19 star check,

So was unmukt chand

DK was in u-19 Wc squad  dhoni wasnt we all knw what happened in the end. Manjot kalra won u-19 final not even on radar of delhi team

A Team Star,

No those must be fluke as in case of dube n shankar u called it 

FC Star, IPL star.

So is sky

Not the worst player to represent India as he has more than competent stats at that level. Yes he didn’t light the international scene on fire.

Nope i dnt remember anyone worse then him 

SKY is ok for IPL. Not international standard.

Sky is an IPL star . 

Neways all those achievements dont matter in case rayudu coz he failed international cricket . good or bad cant be determined unless u give someone a chance. Even rayudu got exposed in international only, so if sky or dube is bad he ll get exposed as well but they have done enough to earn their chances