my Indian team for T20 world cup

Vk1

@Ankit_sharma03

Okay, I partially concede. I agree that Jadeja may not be a good option.

However, I do not understand what the colour of the ball has to do with anything? :confused:  If its a red ball Jadeja can't bowl well?? What does that even mean?

Also, at this level dew and stuff like that shouldn't ideally affect a player. We need all weather players and not March violets.

That however doesn't mean we take Chahal along. If there is space for only 1 spinner, it has to be Kuldeep. Someone who has guile and has been more menacing, at least in the IPL.

If we have to take 2 spinners the other one can be a part time spinner. Maybe a Sundar. I just don't want to see Chahal represent India in a T20 game and then see him grin like a @maniac ( not the ICF poster variety)after being hit for a boundary. :mad: 

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Ankit_sharma03

Also, at this level dew and stuff like that shouldn't ideally affect a player. We need all weather players and not March violets.

It affects every spinner....try spinning a wet soap at home its like that . All spinners struggle under dew 

That however doesn't mean we take Chahal along. If there is space for only 1 spinner, it has to be Kuldeep. Someone who has guile and has been more menacing, at least in the IPL.

Both kulcha will go .....

kuldeep was taken to cleaners last ipl 

t20 is about variation more then guile 

If we have to take 2 spinners the other one can be a part time spinner. Maybe a Sundar. I just don't want to see Chahal represent India in a T20 game and then see him grin like a @maniac ( not the ICF poster variety)after being hit for a boundary. :mad: 

no 2 spinners has to be main spinners then u can add sundar 

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@Ankit_sharma03

Okay, I partially concede. I agree that Jadeja may not be a good option.

However, I do not understand what the colour of the ball has to do with anything? :confused:  If its a red ball Jadeja can't bowl well?? What does that even mean?

ok thats a huge answer

Red ball n white ball have huge diff 

Red ball is of 3 types - Kookabura, Duke n SG. SG n Duke hve handstiched seam so the grip is better. Indian spinner are bought up on SG ball, kookabura has machine seam which disappears in some time hence spinners dnt find grip specially indians who arent used to it . 

Red ball is used in test and test have conditions for bowlers not LOI....jadeja is an ATG in Indian condition coz SG ball n indian pitches make him lethal. Kookabura n dukes doesnt help him same outside neither do pitches.

White ball is mostly kookabura these days which doesnt do anything so u see high scores since pitches are also flat. Also day night are played which can make ball wet which doesnt happen in test .

Line n length are diff, pitches are diff, players are diff, fields are diff, format n rules are diff

So huge diff between white n red ball cricket

Kohli had mentioned during the world cup that a score of 280 looks like 320 due to pressure. He is partially right. It's more so during the knockouts that this happens. 

In all likelihood we will face a similar situation. We have the bowling for death overs but we don't yet have batsman to handle the middle overs of knockout games considering the likely failure of our famed top 3 in those games.

It is here that we need someone with special skills. H Pandya can do it in T20s, Jadeja cannot. Have doubts on M Pandey and pant, Sundar are less experienced. 

It is here that we need someone like SKY who has lots of experience in domestic games and has the game to hit boundaries unconventionally.