Love: Could "Homosexual" pairs really fell in love with each other?

Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

So ? Fyi, this is known as the Filipino model. Almost all Filipino gays have wives and a special friend and wife knows.

100% false. 

Stop making up nonsense. Sheep don’t live caged up, they roam pastures and there is plenty of evidence that most male sheep are bisexual by choice. And again, almost ALL animals exhibit homosexuality in nature, not caged. If you wish I can cite actual research evidence from natural observations on this. 

Have you seen sheep roaming in pastures. If not, you should check out of this debate. Your claims of homo in animals is from research :lol:. Whoever pays the piper picks the tune. There is ton of money being funneled into "prestigious universities" to make this homo thing seem more believable. This is how research is done in anglo centric countries. And you can't just say something is 100% false without explaining anything. Most western people are afraid to say something that may be considered sexist, homophobic, racist, etc so they weasle out of tough questions by saying the most politically correct speech which by itself means that they are not saying the truth. Infact most men regardless of where they are raised would avoid single moms. If not there would not be any single moms around as they would be married to someone again quickly. Sure some guy baptised in feminism may accept those women but mostly they don't. You dodged my question. Will you accept a single mom with kids as your wife. the answer is simple - yes or no.

23 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

As I wrote previously, I believe that it is not the fault of that man, but the fault of his family and the conservative society who don't recognise the presence of homosexuality, and thus FORCE and COMPEL such people to marry against their wishes, and then expect them to lead their whole of life in such unnatural way.  Therefore, if there is any criminal, then it is the family and the conservative society. 

Please think about it if the hate from the South Indian area is making any change to this situation or not. 

If transgenders are respected and given equal status in the society, then perhaps they don't have to turn to such crimes. 

Just look at the west, where they don't have this problem while transgenders have equal respect and basic human rights as others. 

Are you sure? Why are there reports of children missing in most western countries. Where do they go. Transgender happens when someone cuts off their organs when they are young. No matter how they are treated, they will do such things. In India, they beg for money and they don't beg decently. Its almost harassment. And when they don't get what they want, they turn into dacoits and child kidnappers. There is a welfare board for them I believe. How better can you treat them. Its bad that that thing happened to them. But their behaviour is weird and they will not be accepted in society full stop.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you sure? Why are there reports of children missing in most western countries. Where do they go. Transgender happens when someone cuts off their organs when they are young. No matter how they are treated, they will do such things. In India, they beg for money and they don't beg decently. Its almost harassment. And when they don't get what they want, they turn into dacoits and child kidnappers. There is a welfare board for them I believe. How better can you treat them. Its bad that that thing happened to them. But their behaviour is weird and they will not be accepted in society full stop.

Bro, are you serious?

While I have never heart in the Western countries that transgenders kidnapped the children. 

These are normally women who kidnap the small babies, or the paedophile men who kidnap and rape the children. 

14 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Have you seen sheep roaming in pastures. If not, you should check out of this debate. Your claims of homo in animals is from research :lol:.

As in research paper on Jstor.

Sorry I was wrong - they are not mostly homos, they just have a much stronger than average predilection towards it: close to the 10% are exclusively Homo.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085551/

Whoever pays the piper picks the tune. There is ton of money being funneled into "prestigious universities" to make this homo thing seem more believable. This is how research is done in anglo centric countries.

You may be right about the gender thing but not Homo. It’s accepted by science and we have evidence of it biologically in other animals. 

It also makes evolutionary sense to lower % of male parentage to increase chances  for superior genetic sample to prevail more, as most animal mating has alpha male + zillion females pattern in mammals. 

Also LOL at Homo being a western thing. India has the most open acceptance of homos in history FYI. Kama sutra and temple carvings are evidence of that. Your uprightness is more of a recent thing and Hindus were much more sexually liberated, much like the Greeks and the Romans. Our survival of sexual liberated nature is extensively derided and ( perverted ) by the Islamic invaders and Hindu modern uprightness is a factor of that. 

Infact most men regardless of where they are raised would avoid single moms. If not there would not be any single moms around as they would be married to someone again quickly.

This is nonsensical since there are plenty of married or common law ( effectively married for all legal purposes) women with kids from prior marriage/relationships. That doesn’t mean all single moms would get married :bird:

Sure some guy baptised in feminism may accept those women but mostly they don't. You dodged my question. Will you accept a single mom with kids as your wife. the answer is simple - yes or no.

Depends on the age of the kids. If they are super young, then yes. If older, maybe not unless it seemed stable enough.  and it’s  a pretty stupid question to ask a married man because my answer will always bias towards no as I am already married... 

Edited by Muloghonto