Kunal Kamra heckles Arnab in an Indigo flight

coffee_rules

If I can be very honest, even if Arnab has bribed for high TRP ratings, it is not that big of a deal. This TRP war is among channels to maximize advertisement revenue. As a viewer why would I care if ad agency pays more to Republic tv or NDTV? I will watch the news irrespective of all that.

It just TV ratings man...people are behaving as if Arnab has revealed the nuclear codes to Pakistan :laugh:

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Had Arnab said something like..."Damn, 40 CRPF dead" & added a sad smiley & then went on bragging about his "We won big" it would've been only about TRP, but he proved himself to be a insensitive git.

Those chats are not yet proven though. BARC CEO with whom Arnab apparently chatted went to coma after the beatings he got by Mumbai police. So a photoshop chat can never be ruled out.

Are you saying attack on Indian soldiers in Pulwama was done by Indian govt which Arnab was aware? C'mmon.

Jaish already took responsibility of the attack but somehow we Indians still believe Arnab was behind those attacks.

13 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If I can be very honest, even if Arnab has bribed for high TRP ratings, it is not that big of a deal. This TRP war is among channels to maximize advertisement revenue. As a viewer why would I care if ad agency pays more to Republic tv or NDTV? I will watch the news irrespective of all that.

It just TV ratings man...people are behaving as if Arnab has revealed the nuclear codes to Pakistan :laugh:

What about those who hold shares of NDTV? The shareholders, one can argue, have had to face losses because of the reduced values on their holdings due to illegal and unfair collusion between Arnab and the BARC.

The general state of our media is so shambolic, that instead of disseminating news, most news channels are the news themselves.