People want us to believe it's a massive loss - Virat Kohli

Cricwala

Too much noise . We are at par with the 80s WI and 2000 Aus team when it comes to winning. The only miatake that we have made is giving too much importance to away series. I urge BCCI to schedule 3 test series with Ireland in Ireland and 5 test series with Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe. That we are world beaters will be proven again. Our stupid fans and critics who are making too much noise are not worth any attention.

In hands of King Kohli and Sastri we have our future secured.

That was an awful and terrible response by Kohli.

Could and should have said the team is hurting and wanting to put on a much better and prouder display in the 2nd Test.

Who am I kidding. This is a typical Indian performance in SENA.

The Australian series previous summer was an absolute aberration. It took Australian to be psychologically broken from the ball tampering scandal and the suspension of their two best batsmen for India to actually put in a decent performance. Its not like India destroyed Australia, Australia had their chances to win that series despite everything.

While I was proud of Kohli winning in Australia, I still rate India's drawn series in 03-04 v Australia in Australia as far superior effort.

India will continue to be in the top 4-5 teams in all formats of cricket, occasionally once in a blue moon, the stars may align and other teams trip up and India may accidentally win something meaningful.

Till then we will not win anything. Mark my words, No Test or T20 World Cup for us.

4 hours ago, RajBan said:

Too much noise . We are at par with the 80s WI and 2000 Aus team when it comes to winning. The only miatake that we have made is giving too much importance to away series. I urge BCCI to schedule 3 test series with Ireland in Ireland and 5 test series with Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe. That we are world beaters will be proven again. Our stupid fans and critics who are making too much noise are not worth any attention.

In hands of King Kohli and Sastri we have our future secured.

They would probably lose in Ireland too.. cant play the swinging ball can they. feckers!