The pathetic SAF batting line up gets 540 -can India draw?

fineleg

The pathetic SAF batting line up gets 540 -can India draw?  

1. 1.

• Yes - India will bat a big score and draw it
    • No - India will lose the match
    • Rain - Rain will effect the draw, not Indian batsmen

Some people want India to get wickets even on flat wickets' date=' even if played on Chennai Airport instead of MAC (are the two different?).[/quote'] CR, Obviously on flat wickets you cannot "run through" batting line up. What can you do? 1. Bowl a good line and length and keep it in the right corridor. Maintain the discipline and try to reduce boundaries. 2. Field well. Esp. important for fielders to back up the bowlers and encourage them with good fielding on such wickets. Did we do this? No one is talking abt running through lineups. But did our medium pacers and fielding team do even the basic requirements for bowling and fielding on this wicket?

Pathetic south african batting line up, kya karto ho bhai? The openers of this "pathetic team" got a 400 partnership stand in bg. While classy Jaffer got a pear... I think Jaffer will score highly on this pitch, I think in the long term we would benefit, he my friends is a flat track bully with Yuvie and dhoni, as seen in Australia..

Pathetic south african batting line up, kya karto ho bhai? The openers of this "pathetic team" got a 400 partnership stand in bg. While classy Jaffer got a pear... I think Jaffer will score highly on this pitch, I think in the long term we would benefit, he my friends is a flat track bully with Yuvie and dhoni, as seen in Australia..

yaa just one bad series in Australia.. and u r saying Jaffer is a ftb.. get out of this Ftb word obsession mayte.. it's just a three letter word i know, and easy to use.. but use it for tite player.. Jaffer has scored good runz in lot of diff coutnries.. one bad series and u call him ftb.. WTH

Ok then... Do this fo me plz List his avg in SubC and Out SubC List his last 10 scores in subcontinent and the last 10 outside harbhajan and kumble were scoring more then dhoni and uvraj, dhoni stayed their becuz he is awicket keeper... but for test he should be dropped..

yaa just one bad series in Australia.. and u r saying Jaffer is a ftb.. get out of this Ftb word obsession mayte.. it's just a three letter word i know, and easy to use.. but use it for tite player.. Jaffer has scored good runz in lot of diff coutnries.. one bad series and u call him ftb.. WTH
bhai saab, the reason i say FTB is, he was in top form vs pakistan IN India, even Aus commentator was saying he should do well in australia,, scoring in high 100's consistently thruout the test series says he is in form, in a few months in Australia he scores what ducks and what not.. nobody loses their form that quickly, he is inept on australian pitches, could someone please refresh me on his scores on the tour vs SA?
bhai saab, the reason i say FTB is, he was in top form vs pakistan IN India, even Aus commentator was saying he should do well in australia,, scoring in high 100's consistently thruout the test series says he is in form, in a few months in Australia he scores what ducks and what not.. nobody loses their form that quickly, he is inept on australian pitches, could someone please refresh me on his scores on the tour vs SA?
thats where u r making mistake.. aus bowlers just bowled too good and got better of him.. Jaffer coudn't perfect his style of batting on that tour which could deal the likes of lee well.. Lee got better of jaffer.. Jaffer's style of play was totally different from what it had to be against the likes of lee. this was lesson for him.. and he will learn as he progresses.. but saying him ftb, is one offensive word for such a class act like Jaffer
Ok then... Do this fo me plz List his avg in SubC and Out SubC List his last 10 scores in subcontinent and the last 10 outside harbhajan and kumble were scoring more then dhoni and uvraj, dhoni stayed their becuz he is awicket keeper... but for test he should be dropped..
This reminds of me this, proof_girls_are_evil.jpg :haha:

If Jaffer had played Pakistan on the WACA, he probably still would've gotten a century. It is not the grounds that affected him but the impeccable accuracy with line and length, and awesome pace of Brett Lee. In 6 innings, 5 times, Lee got him out caught behind or bowled him. Perhaps an indication of the psychological upper hand Lee had maintained through the tour. To be called a flat-track bully, Jaffer should not score runs against any opposition on foreign grounds. I remember him doing well against the ACT XI. So lets not forget that. Jaffer/Karthik combination had done really well in both SA/England, neither of which sport any flat tracks. So he just had a bad tour. Regarding Dhoni's Test Match performance in Australia, he fought hard for his runs. After that 148 vs. Pakistan in a test match, would you ever believe the scorecard if it said Dhoni 6* (54)? And yet, first day of Adelaide, that was his performance. He managed to stay at the crease. Second innings at Sydney, he fought for his runs and made 35+ runs helping Kumble in trying to save the test match. And, in ODIs, he was the second best batsman of the series. Thats an awesome achievement because he was playing amongst some of the greatest batsmen of this decade (and era, if Sachin is considered).

it is not an offensive word, u stubborn ppl a slighest remark is an insultnowadyas In WI, he averaged 60s, where not every tom, dick and malindas r geting 100's B/g averaging 60, averagin in 30;s in South africa, england and a might 8 in australia. Averagin 30 is what Fahad Reza would be proud of, but india is in the higher tier in tests, bring back karthick I say..

it is not an offensive word, u stubborn ppl a slighest remark is an insultnowadyas In WI, he averaged 60s, where not every tom, dick and malindas r geting 100's B/g averaging 60, averagin in 30;s in South africa, england and a might 8 in australia. Averagin 30 is what Fahad Reza would be proud of, but india is in the higher tier in tests, bring back karthick I say..
I feel that we are hijacking the thread. If any moderators wish to split the thread into a separate discussion of India's openers , etc. it would be great. Coming back to your point about averaging in the 60s in WI, if it was so easy to achieve and the grounds were so helpful, perhaps it is worth thinking about why the other players during that same tour of WI did not do much. No one apart from Dravid was able to score consistently on that tour (at least in the Test Matches). IIRC, Dravid, and Jaffer were the only ones who were more comfortable on the tour than others. Dhoni also fought hard on those pitches and offered good support to Dravid. While I have a lot of respect for Dinesh Karthik, it is worth remembering that out of the 6 innings against Pakistan in the dead pitches, he only had 1 score above 50, and fell to Shoaib Akhtar or Sohail Tanvir in the first 10 overs almost every single time.
ponting averages 12 something in india wat u wanna say abt that
I feel that we are hijacking the thread. If any moderators wish to split the thread into a separate discussion of India's openers , etc. it would be great. Coming back to your point about averaging in the 60s in WI, if it was so easy to achieve and the grounds were so helpful, perhaps it is worth thinking about why the other players during that same tour of WI did not do much. No one apart from Dravid was able to score consistently on that tour (at least in the Test Matches). IIRC, Dravid, and Jaffer were the only ones who were more comfortable on the tour than others. Dhoni also fought hard on those pitches and offered good support to Dravid.
Sehwag scored 180 (190)
Pathetic batting line-up ? :dontknow: Any side that has AB DeVillers coming in at no.6 is really strong. In McKenzie, Amla and AB, the Saffies have 3 of the top 10 most talented young batsman in their team. And boucher at no.7 is like running into a brick-wall after you thought you have mowed down the steel fence.
kenzie young? rofl wake up kiddo