Delusional Indian players becoming cry babies one after another

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

In all fairness, Irfan Pathan could have been treated and handled better. I felt he was hard done.

He was not just a good bowler but a handy bat down the order especially in ODIs. He could have been our Pat Cummins even though Cummins is a better bowler. We were spoilt for choices as Harby was not so shabby either with his batting. Now the tail starts with Bhuvi :phehe: with him being the best of the bowlers when it comes to batting followed by Shami, Chahal, and Bumrah.

Sharing his thoughts, Yuvraj said, “Till the 2011 World Cup, MS had a lot of confidence in me and used to tell me that ‘you are my main player’.”

“But after coming back from illness the game changed and a lot of changes happened in the team. So as far as the 2015 World Cup is concerned, you can’t really pinpoint at something. So this is a very personal call.”

"If you go on to make relationship you cant make a team". 

“So I understood that as a captain sometimes you can’t justify everything because at the end of the day you have to see how the country performs,” he remarked.

Link - https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/yuvraj-singh-ms-dhoni-showed-me-the-real-picture-of-my-future-6537525/

Looks like he has made his peace

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 7/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, Rightarmfast said:

In all fairness, Irfan Pathan could have been treated and handled better. I felt he was hard done.

I was a huge Irfan fan, but he only has himself to blame towards the end there - he repeatedly skipped Ranji and 'saved' himself for IPL so that he could make more money.  And then wanted it both ways, wanted to play for national team too.  Doesn't work that way.  Especially at a key juncture where the selectors were attempting to institutionalize the precedent that FC cricket will drive national selection, especially for test and ODI cricket, not IPL.