Who should bat at No.6, Kaify or Yuvraj??

Who should bat at No.6, Kaify or Yuvraj??  

1. 1.

Yuvraj any day! People here have gone mad. Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain! Crazy in the coconut! Loco! Please yaars...I want to be entertained with majestic shots that demoralise the opposition...I don't want to see Kaify scratching singles all day....totally uninspirational.

Yuvraj still has a niggle in his knee so Kaif should get the nod ahead of yuvraj.... Same is the case with R.P Singh so Ishant Sharma should replace R.P.... Why doesn't Ishant's Name appear on the super selector listings??? Ishant has been declared fit for the second test isn't he?

why should Yuvi play in international test matches to prove his temperament and skills... there are so many domestic matches being played in longer version of the game... he knows..he is under a lot of scrutiny..and any more failure will keep him out of the test reckoning for a long time..thats why he did not play punjab Vs Aasam ranji game...feigning a stomach upset..and went to australia... i am still so pissed that just to accommodate him in playing XI dravid was forced to open..and thus we lost the first two games.. some one got to tell the selectors that ODIs and Tests are two different games... Dhoni is also not doing himself any favour by not scoring enough runs in test matches.. i hope KKD gets a chance in tests soon..and cement his place ...it will bring some sanity in indian dressing room.. now a days its too full of show ponys..

i am still so pissed that just to accommodate him in playing XI dravid was forced to open..and thus we lost the first two games..
Friend, One does not lose two tests because of one batsman. Having a bad series is just that...a bad series. We all know he has the goods, he needs another chance to prove himself. As the previous poster said, if he fails, then he should be banished to ODI 20/20 land...but he deserves another chance. He is a player that on his day, can do a Sehwag and take the game away from the opposition. I cannot see Kaif doing this. Nor any other contenders for his spot. We need inspirational players in the side. This is the difference between Indian cricket and most western cricket. Whereas they are judged on consistency, form and numbers...our cricket has always been of the inspired variety. Tell me, in the line up...which batsman does not fit this mould amongst the stars? Sachin, Laxman, Sehwag, Ganguly...Dravid for grit...on song they inspire awe. This is the kind of cricket we have played and we should play. The beautiful game. This is our strength as well as weakness. But I'd rather we stuck to our brand of cricket rather than play someone elses, win or lose. Yuvraj Singh is of the inspired cricketer mould...this is evident. That is why I would choose him far above any contender for his spot as things stand.
73% of the respondents believe Kaif should bat at no.6 !?! Mind-blowing !
Really is mind blowing. I thought posters here had some cricket sense. If kaif wins this poll I will have to consider never posting here again. It should be Gambhir but in his amazing abscence then Yuvi wins. Quite frankly I would pick parth ahead of Kaif. Is kaif the future! He is useless and aint gonna do jack in winning us tests serieses in places like SA, oz and england.
Yuvraj any day! People here have gone mad. Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain! Crazy in the coconut! Loco! Please yaars...I want to be entertained with majestic shots that demoralise the opposition...I don't want to see Kaify scratching singles all day....totally uninspirational.
So true. I think people have forgotten how rubbish his batting is. Forget the stats in FC this year. This guy simply aint got what it takes. To mnay posters basing his selection on cricinfo scorecards. Have they forgotten how he bats? He is awful. I am so gutted, indian team has done well over last year. Really moved forward and then this twat gets a recall.
Every informed commentator who has seen Yuvraj play is in awe of his talent. He is a complex character and needs to get his mind straight...and he needs the chance to do it in the middle. Not giving it to him...we may be wasting one of our finest.
Well put. He must be groomed and helped. He is the one who can replace Sachin when the legend retires.

Yuvraj will end up as one of the most prolific Indian test batsman ever, he is our future for the next 6-7 years, once the biggies hang up their boots. Its a criminal offense to leave out such a player, in case of injury to one of the Fab-4. I am perfectly comfortable with Yuvraj sitting out, while Viru, Sach, Rahul, Gangs and VVS play. But the moment one of 'em is unavailable, I wouldnt even blink an eye before writing Yuvraj's name on the sheet. Yuvraj is a awesome combo of talent and temperament, he has already shown that many times over. I still maintain that his 100 against Pakistan in the third test was the best counter-attacking innings I have ever seen from an Indian batsman, after Sachin's 169 in S.Africa. He single-handedly saved us from an embarrassing defeat in the 3rd test. And it seems like Yuvraj is everyone's favorite mock-target. For all that he has done for Indian cricket in the last 3 years, its totally surprising to see him subject to so many ridicules. And worse, Kaif is a stroke-less wonder. Agreed, you dont need strokes to succeed in test cricket, but that guy couldnt hit a 4 to save his life. I will readily take a half-awake, decapitated and intoxicated Yuvraj over a fit and firing Kaif any day.

Yuseless is a proven failure. He should be chucked away for good. Kaif has outperformed him every time both have played in the same series/tests. That right there is proof of who is a more effective test player. Kaif has played influential innings in difficult situations against quality attacks of Australia and Englad, against whom Yuseless could not find a place to hide. For this test, Pathan should play though, as he is a better test batsman than Yuvraj and bowls decent left arm medium. If the team management does decide to go in with 6 batsmen, then choosing Kaif should be a no brainer.

Have to go with Yuvi. On Indian tracks with little or no seam movement' date=' Yuvi can be a monster. Yuvi is comfortable against pace but a hint of seam movement and he's a tailender.[/quote'] there was news of some grass on the first day of the test. although am not sure if it will be a sporting wicket. your argument will hold tru only if this pitch was as dead as the one at chepauk.
And it seems like Yuvraj is everyone's favorite mock-target. For all that he has done for Indian cricket in the last 3 years, its totally surprising to see him subject to so many ridicules. .
:hysterical: Who is mocking him in ODIs!?? Its Tests buddy, Tests we are talking about. Having said that, pick him for Test-2 in the 11 - I prefer Yuseless over Kaif-strokeless on Indian pitches. (the right thing would have been for someone other than YS or Kaif to have been in the 11) When it comes to away Tour Tests, Yuseless is even worse than Kaif. Really a question of Indian pitch or away Test series tour?
Have to go with Yuvi. On Indian tracks with little or no seam movement' date= Yuvi can be a monster. Yuvi is comfortable against pace but a hint of seam movement and he's a tailender.
Yes!