This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

6 hours ago, velu said:

Are you saying the guy who destroyed two political families is dumb ? :lol:

Anyway my view about racism is , indians should be in last  line to talk about it :giggle:

He didn't destroy anything. If he had run as a democrat he would have been kicked out in the primary. if he had run as an independent he would have been destroyed as well.  Blind republicans + Racists gave him the win despite getting 3 million popular votes less.  

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Inherited millions, tanked 7 businesses, moment you have millions having a nude model as wife is not that hard lol Anna nicole smith married an 80 year old guy. Seriously these are the only things we see? 

That's how business works ..

Point is he still has more money than what he inherited 

He didn't destroy anything. If he had run as a democrat he would have been kicked out in the primary. if he had run as an independent he would have been destroyed as well.  Blind republicans + Racists gave him the win despite getting 3 million popular votes less.  

Lolworthy comment from you :lol:

He destroyed bush .

He destroyed Clinton's ..

If you think otherwise you have to check your political acumen 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

Lolworthy comment from you :lol:

He destroyed bush .

He destroyed Clinton's ..

If you think otherwise you have to check your political acumen 

Sorry i have to repeat that to you. he didn't destroy any of them. If he had run as an Independent you argument makes sense. Basically he got the soulless republican votes and his own xenophobic votes.  Sanders played more role in that win rather than Trump. Stop hyping up a raving lunatic lo

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Sorry i have to repeat that to you. he didn't destroy any of them. If he had run as an Independent you argument makes sense. Basically he got the soulless republican votes and his own xenophobic votes.  Sanders played more role in that win rather than Trump. Stop hyping up a raving lunatic lo

sorry .. i cant help you to see  if you are blind 

soulless or soulful , he got the votes ..   he destroyed bush , he destroyed clinton

you can come up with 100s of reasons to convince yourself or libtards , not me 

to make it even , can we remove the clinton voters who are  libtars with single digit IQ  ? :hmmmm:

i dont know much about voter fraud that dems are knows for as per rep sources 

Just now, velu said:

to make it even , can we remove the clinton voters who are  libtars with single digit IQ  ? :hmmmm:

i dont know much about voter fraud that dems are knows for as per rep sources 

Only guy who has single digit IQ is Trump lol Can't put together a coherent sentence. Promoting medicines, chemicals like a quack. Handling the pandemic with utmost irresponsibility and ignorance. Triggering violence against democratic governors.  Quoting racists. Getting flagged by several social media for flaming violence. Seriously if you are okay with all the evil things that he stands for i have nothing to discuss with you. I don't like Trump. But his supporters 100 times more despicable. By the way what is with you worshipping dictators? Jayalalitha, Putin, Trump.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Only guy who has single digit IQ is Trump lol Can't put together a coherent sentence.

sorry .. this might be more apt for biden than trump

do you hate biden as well  ? because i am yet to see a disclaimer from you

Promoting medicines, chemicals like a quack. Handling the pandemic with utmost irresponsibility and ignorance. Triggering violence against democratic governors.  Quoting racists. Getting flagged by several social media for flaming violence. Seriously if you are okay with all the evil things that he stands for i have nothing to discuss with you. I don't like Trump. But his supporters 100 times more despicable.

should have handled the rioters and dumb libtarts with iron fists :agree:

By the way what is with you worshipping dictators? Jayalalitha, Putin, Trump.

not relevant the the topic , unless you want to divert the topic :p:  

Inherited millions, tanked 7 businesses, moment you have millions having a nude model as wife is not that hard lol Anna nicole smith married an 80 year old guy. Seriously these are the only things we see? 

He had allready fwded more inheritance to his nxt gen.  :dance:

Now, I thought librels do not stereotype or are not sexist or are they ?

PS: His comments about Chloroquinn import is absolutely understandable during pandemic, I will vote for a Head of State who can stand for his people..

Just now, mishra said:

He had allready fwded more inheritance to his nxt gen.  :dance:

Now, I thought librels do not stereotype or are not sexist or are they ?

PS: His comments about Chloroquinn import is absolutely understandable during pandemic, I will vote for a Head of State who can stand for his people..

First stop labelling people liberal/conservative first. Most of us are part liberal/part conservative. Nobody is 100% one way or the other. Only lunatics will be like that.  No that was an irresponsible threat issued to another major country. How are you okay with that?  How can you say it is okay to openly issue a threat on social media? 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

sorry .. this might be more apt for biden than trump

do you hate biden as well  ? because i am yet to see a disclaimer from you

should have handled the rioters and dumb libtarts with iron fists :agree:

not relevant the the topic , unless you want to divert the topic :p:  

uh what?You ignored the part where Trump triggered violence with tweets like liberate minnesota, liberate virgina? That is okay for you. How do you normalize these kind of ridiculous behavior from a President? He himself first called it is a democratic hoax, then he thought it would magically disappear. This is the most atrocious handling of a pandemic in the world by a country  mile.  

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

First stop labelling people liberal/conservative first. Most of us are part liberal/part conservative. Nobody is 100% one way or the other. Only lunatics will be like that.  No that was an irresponsible threat issued to another major country. How are you okay with that?  How can you say it is okay to openly issue a threat on social media? 

Offcourse if thousand of people are diesng and a country is sitting on a drug stock[pile, there is nothing wrong in reminding that there could be repercussions. BTW , I watch that clip, reporter allmost got that statement from him. As I said, I give a damn about choice of words, For example Nobel price winner Obama, literally effed Americans in every front. But yes, he was eloquent.

Our Menon was eloquent, but Chinese effed us left right and centre in 1962. Eloquence means nothing. He managed ur economy, He wasn't crying like a bunch of Jihadi Eunachs post article 370 and show, he has balls to standup to Chinese. Mark my word, democrats are sold to Chinese. Your country is on decline, if democrats come to power.

PS: Thumb rule, If Jihadis are vehemently against your presidential candidate, you are on correct side, Because Jighadist not only support pro Jihad candidate, their candidate is good at effing economy with freebies/doles type policies

Edited by mishra

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Offcourse if thousand of people are diesng and a country is sitting on a drug stock[pile, there is nothing wrong in reminding that there could be repercussions. BTW , I watch that clip, reporter allmost got that statement from him. As I said, I give a damn about choice of words, For example Nobel price winner Obama, literally effed Americans in every front. But yes, he was eloquent.

Our Menon was eloquent, but Chinese effed us left right and centre in 1962. Eloquence means nothing. He managed ur economy, He wasn't crying like a bunch of Jihadi Eunachs post article 370 and show, he has balls to standup to Chinese. Mark my word, democrats are sold to Chinese. Your country is on decline, if democrats come to power.

Only guy who has associations with Saudis is Trump. Every single 9/11 attacker is from Saudi.  Second of all Trump owes millions of dollars to bank of china. He is not standing up. CHina owns him. His rhetoric are mere distractions that people fall for. His ban on immigration is a dog bone he throws for his supporters. If you deep dive you will find most of the things remain the same. All his political stunts are personal nothing to do with "country' economic growth".  It is all about "me me me".  Any responsible president will not issue a federal defunding threat to school which mostly fund people with disability.  90% goes from the state. He is epitome of evil. As long as you butt kiss him he would be "nice" to you.  Any disagreement will be met with "retaliation". He has been that way all his life. Following him for 20 years.   That is why i keep saying Indians are more gullible than his supporters. They just believe whatever he tweets, types and finds reasons to support any stance he takes.  Even his own supporters couldn't keep up with his changes in stance. Let us see how long Indian trump clan will keep up with their defense of this clown.

30 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

uh what?You ignored the part where Trump triggered violence with tweets like liberate minnesota, liberate virgina? That is okay for you. How do you normalize these kind of ridiculous behavior from a President? He himself first called it is a democratic hoax, then he thought it would magically disappear. This is the most atrocious handling of a pandemic in the world by a country  mile.  

Can you tag here some of the tweets ?

53 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only guy who has single digit IQ is Trump lol Can't put together a coherent sentence.

sorry dude .. I consider him to be extremely quick witted :hmmm:

If you think he can’t speak a sentence properly , then we are having extreme opposite opinion about his  communication skills 

why don’t you prove me wrong by posting few of his incoherent speeches ? :p: 

I can counter with my videos of him