Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

39 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Maybe he is looking for some swing and seam movement and does not want to be wayward

Not sure of that. Not withstanding the wickets he is taking, Siraj looks every bit Umesh Yadav reincarnated to me, minus the speed. Bowling both sides of the wicket, not even bending his back.

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

. Not withstanding the wickets he is taking, Siraj looks every bit Umesh Yadav reincarnated to me, minus the speed. Bowling both sides of the wicket, not even bending his back.

Not seeing any special accuracy, extra pace, steep bounce or extra zip from Siraj. No consistent movement either. 

Looking very average tonight, not withstanding the 2 wickets.

Edited by express bowling

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah quickest has been 148.5 kph in this IPL

I think he will bowl 150 k+ in Australia.

He has bowled 150 k+ in big test series and big LOI tournaments. In Australia and in the ODI WC. He knows his priorities.

Bumrahs few deliveries not only in this match but matches before looked 150ish in few occasions but wonder howcome not a single delivery crossed 150?

49 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Bumrahs few deliveries not only in this match but matches before looked 150ish in few occasions but wonder howcome not a single delivery crossed 150?

I agree. Looks fishy to me. 

Bumrah was hurrying top batsmen like Kohli and ABDV repeatedly and making a mockery out of the other batters. They were jumping and backing away often. Looked like raw pace. But could not cross 146 k today. 

Cricket in the Middle East has always effed Indians for the last 35 years.

Edited by express bowling