How can any real Indian fan support CSK!?

SecondSlip

To be fair Gaikwad was the youngster given a shot last game.

But i take on board the point of op. Vijay Raina, rayadu jadhav msd retired or past it in terms of making it to team india. Jadeja might be in same position in 2 years...chawla is also not going to make it.

Having said that, very few teams give shots to youngsters. They prefer current indian cricketers etc. Delhi only youth team out there

13 hours ago, G_B_ said:

To be fair Gaikwad was the youngster given a shot last game.

But i take on board the point of op. Vijay Raina, rayadu jadhav msd retired or past it in terms of making it to team india. Jadeja might be in same position in 2 years...chawla is also not going to make it.

Having said that, very few teams give shots to youngsters. They prefer current indian cricketers etc. Delhi only youth team out there

what about KKR?

Club loyalty is usually not based on nationality in any sport. Even amoung fan base there appears to be disappointment in case of Jadhav. Vital they will overlook as he is a local till other baggage players like Jhadav are still around. And Raina affair and covid was very unprofessional. 

But ICF is usually very toxic towards Csk so the thread and other anti csk threads as such do not surprise me. It would be fun if the old team still makes it to the playoffs lol.